Journey of 4303 Fue graft with Dr Pradeep Sethi, India

Balbir

I am 30 years journalist in Delhi, India. I have been suffering from baldness, from past 5 years. I was very hopeless and I could not face people because of my bald look. I had a grade 6 Norwood class of baldness and I looked 35 at the age of 25 and my friends used to pass comments on me. My profession involved meeting a lot of people and my look always affected my confidence.

I started searching for a solution of hair transplantation for my baldness, then I found on internet about Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika and their clinic Eugenix Hair Sciences, in Gurgaon and Dehradun. I got fixed an appointment with the doctor and went through the previous patient’s results. Dr Pradeep Sethi was very helpful as he explained me everything about their technique. Then, I decided to go for the FUE procedure on August 15th and 16th, 2013. I underwent some blood investigations.

On the day of surgery, I came a bit early in the morning, then we were about to start the procedure of hair transplant though I was scared as well as excited. Finally we started the procedure. Only 2049 grafts were implanted on day 1 and rest 2254 grafts on 2nd day. A total of 4303 grafts were implanted in 2 days. After, the surgery I went back home and everything was fine. I was excited to see a lot of new hair on my completely bald frontal scalp, they remained for 1 month and thereafter, they started shedding. I was a little worried because, I thought I have lost them. I met Dr Pradeep after 3 months and he told me not to worry and I need to wait for another 3 months to discern the results.

Slowly after 4 months my transplanted hairs started growing, I was excited because of the coming growth and also my confidence started returning. After 6 months all transplanted hairs grew. Now I am again confident, I can cut my hairs and I can change hair styles. I am very happy now.

home-page.asp?WebID=2897

5b32de5d5b131_balbirhistory.jpg.0bdcfa5406362d5de0cb65f685831dcf.jpg

Edited by Balbir

I am 30 years journalist in Delhi, India. I have been suffering from baldness, from past 5 years. I was very hopeless and I could not face people because of my bald look. I had a grade 6 Norwood class of baldness and I looked 35 at the age of 25 and my friends used to pass comments on me. My profession involved meeting a lot of people and my look always affected my confidence.

I started searching for a solution of hair transplantation for my baldness, then I found on internet about Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr Arika and their clinic Eugenix Hair Sciences, in Gurgaon and Dehradun. I got fixed an appointment with the doctor and went through the previous patient’s results. Dr Pradeep Sethi was very helpful as he explained me everything about their technique. Then, I decided to go for the FUE procedure on August 15th and 16th, 2013. I underwent some blood investigations.

On the day of surgery, I came a bit early in the morning, then we were about to start the procedure of hair transplant though I was scared as well as excited. Finally we started the procedure. Only 2049 grafts were implanted on day 1 and rest 2254 grafts on 2nd day. A total of 4303 grafts were implanted in 2 days. After, the surgery I went back home and everything was fine. I was excited to see a lot of new hair on my completely bald frontal scalp, they remained for 1 month and thereafter, they started shedding. I was a little worried because, I thought I have lost them. I met Dr Pradeep after 3 months and he told me not to worry and I need to wait for another 3 months to discern the results.

Slowly after 4 months my transplanted hairs started growing, I was excited because of the coming growth and also my confidence started returning. After 6 months all transplanted hairs grew. Now I am again confident, I can cut my hairs and I can change hair styles. I am very happy now

5b32de5e728e4_balbirhistory.jpg.4911258b4413e38afedf7cf7d25341af.jpg

Balbir,

Big transformation! Congratulations. Thank you for sharing your story as well.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hello Everyone,

I have post my pic of crown area for suggestion but no suggestion came from respected members. I am again posting my pic of crown area. Please give us your valuable suggestions.

I want to transplant my crown area. I have consulted previous hair transplant doctors Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika. They are suggesting me to go for 700-800 grafts on this area or I can go for medicines also. Some are saying me to go for PRP.

My questions are:

1. What option is better for me? Transplant or Medicines.

2. Is PRP is effective in my case or not?

Thanks

20140407_134637.jpg.073c47cc47d86a5ec3120ff4e5ada7d7.jpg

• 10 years later...
On 4/15/2014 at 4:15 PM, Balbir said:

I am very happy with my hairline given by Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika. It's totally looking natural.

Thanks to my doctors for that.

download.jpg.778a3eed90a7bcfbb19304dce4aad86c.jpg

5b32de6da0f6c_download(4).jpg.f48bb64744ee23a7b8ce0f1f70367f87.jpg

5b32de6db6728_download(3).jpg.3511bc6faf3b5dd527f6462a67e914b1.jpg

@Balbir bro did you take any medication? Finasteride?

This is absolutely incredible work by Dr Pradeep & Dr Arika. You look like two completely different people when comparing photos. Great job by the team. Congratulations!