Hair fibers (Cabokki/Toppik) one month post FUE.

Hello everyone,

I have had my fue a month ago and I am currently full force into what we call the ugly duckling phase :-(

I have been advised not to use hair concealer for at least 3 month post op wich is a fairly long time.

I am sure that concealers type dermmatch can't be good but what about hair fibers ? Do you think that using the fibers could cause poor HT results ?

Thank you.

Edited by bensk

Hello everyone,

I have had my fue a month ago and I am currently full force into what we call the ugly duckling phase :-(

I have been advised not to use hair concealer for at least 3 month post op wich is a fairly long time.

I am sure that concealers type dermmatch can't be good but what about hair fibers ? Do you think that the fibers could yield poor HT results ?

Thank you.

my Clinic told me at 1 monts post op i could start using toppik

my Clinic told me at 1 monts post op i could start using toppik

Thank you @johnny2000. I know my clinic really wants me to get good growth and that is why they want me to avoid fibers but it's either that or wearing a cap all the time when I go out and a cap can't be good either because hairs need blood flow and air...

Anyone else ?

Thank you.

Mate, I was worried about this at first, but now, 3.5 months on, the short hair phase seems short and the hassle of a concealer and how obvious it is with such short hair wasnt worth it. Everyone I know says they can't even remember what I was like without hair now that it's back!