please comment on my hairloss..

4k, depends on your goals, though.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Bllorayne,

Remind me, have you tried Propecia and/or Rogaine yet for your hair loss? Given that you still have a lot of hair with thinning areas, you may be an optimal candidate for non-surgical treatment first.

Only a qualified physician can give you a definite graft count, but Thanatopsis is right, it depends on your goals along with your available donor hair supply, and many other factors that will have to be evaluated in person by a physician.

I'd think that 2500-3000 grafts will give you a very nice cosmetic difference assuming you are a candidate. If your hair loss is controlled and you have an abundant donor hair supply, you may choose to do more to increase density.

It's always a good idea to keep some donor hair in reserve in the event future surgeries are needed.

Feel free also to use our animated graft calculator as a guide to help you determine the number of grafts you'll need to meet your goals.

Best wishes,

Bill

thanks thanatopsis and my bro bill......well yes i have tried propecia and rogaine and infact i have been on both of them since 13 months and i also take serenova complex plus and biotin.i think i have given meds ample amount of time and now let the surgeon do his job.thanks.

should i post pics with wet hair bro........with that help in evaluating even more?thanks.