Can anyone please let me know if Tejinder Bhatti from India a Good Body HT Surgeon?

Meshak

Can anyone please let me know if tejinder bhatti from India a Good Body HT Surgeon?

Never heard of him!

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

Dr Bhatti is one of the best FUE surgeons in the world and has many BHT patience, I for one will be doing BHT with him mid next year,

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

please first google what is hair transplant and what is hair line. what loss you have and are you on medication. Is your hairloss stabilized. WHAT is your age. Remmbr dont rush look for the results. Meet patients of any doctor you want to get your HT done from. Meet in person those patients and see their scalp in direct sunlight. Remember try to google what is hairline. Request before pic and post op picture lot of doctors take pictures not in direct light and lot of pic are edited. Rule of thumb meet patients live bcz you are not investing money but your precious donor graft which if goe in wrong hands. You will not only loose the grafts but you will repent. First learn what is HT and what way grafts should be placed. What punch is doctor using is he doing the slits or his tech. Are you comfortable. Don't rush take a deep breath you are not alone their are millions of other bald brothers out their. Just relax and then go for it.

He's pretty good and i recently had my HT with him. He might not be the best surgeon , but his results have been quite impressive in the recent past and that's why i chose him. I am still in early stages of my HT , So can't be commenting alot. Hope this helps!!

• 3 months later...