Booked with Dr Hakan Doganay

spitfire uk

.....in a short time for 1000 grafts in my crown , lets hope it all pays off after months of research. I hope it finish's the job Dr Feller started and i can move on with my life :)

There's been a lot said about Dr Hakan's reps putting only the finest cases picture wise on here lately , i will be posting and covering my case 100% on here .

Why are you going with Hakan then if you do not seem so confident about his results?

I didn't say i wasn't confident but other members have pointed out 99% of his cases on here are posted by reps , I'm as confident as you can be with a Dr .....IMO (and I've been in this game a fair while) no Dr is going to hit 100% results every single time . I searched Dr Hakan's results both rep and patient wise for months , I've reached out and PM'd a number who in general gave him good reviews again with a few' buts' here and there . I'm going to give him a chance , you just have to take the leap at some point (after checking as much as you can ) .

Will you be having your head fully shaved for the procedure? I heard that the implanter pen on the crown can be used without shaving?

No mate , only the donor. I'm also having manual extraction .....cost more but i believe it to be better for the grafts.

why doganay over erdogan? both are great imo and u can't go wrong with either just wondering why u chose him? was it price or results or both?
Hi mate , there was very little between the two Dr's result wise.

I went with Doganay as i felt Erdogan wanted to use too many grafts , Doganays quote was in line with quotes from Lorenzo and Bisanga so i opted for him . I have to say the option of non shaven via the choi was a big pull.

David T.T.P ....cheers mate , will be posting this to help others as well as myself.

how many grafts did erdogan recommend vs. the others?

Hi mate , there was very little between the two Dr's result wise.

I went with Doganay as i felt Erdogan wanted to use too many grafts , Doganays quote was in line with quotes from Lorenzo and Bisanga so i opted for him . I have to say the option of non shaven via the choi was a big pull.

David T.T.P ....cheers mate , will be posting this to help others as well as myself.