Post operation training and hats?

So yesterday I had FUE procesdure in Istanbul. Obviously I can't say much about the results yet but it feels good. The doctor, whose name I can not pronounce, was very good. The team was excellent. If anyone is interested I can post the doctors name and the clinic name later. I had 3200 grafts done. Didn't think I needed that much first but he told me I have a thick, good donor area so we might as well do it and hope I don't have to come back for future transplants. Or masala, masala as he said.

It took a long time. About 8-9 hours. But I'd rather they do it right the first time and take their time. Anyways I have a few questions. I'm going to ask them the surgeon tomorrow as well but I just want second and third opinions.

I'm not very good at this sitting still and doing nothing. I took a 2 week vacation. I could and can probably take more but I don't want to. What the hell am I going to do at home? Day time tv only takes you so far.

My question is this. Can you wear a hat about 10 days after the operation? I was hoping to maybe go back to work next Monday. I have an office job so I just thought I would take a hat, tell some lie to my coworkers on why I have a hat and lock myself up in my office.

The second question is regarding training and exercise. They told me to be very careful the first month. I'm a boxer and I want to go back and train ASAP. I read online that they do not recommend martial arts for the first 3-6 months. So I can't train for 6 months? Because that would really, really suck. What do you think?