Buy Finpecia in India

srik

Hi,

This question is specific to any thread user who is currently resident of India (any others who have the answer can ofcourse help me :-)).

I am indian origin male who is going to stay in india for about 6 weeks. I have been using Finpecia from Cipla for the last 6 months. i am just thinking instead of carrying the finpecia tablets for the 6 weeks to india, i could buy them in india itsel (1. its cheaper in india, 2. to avoid security checking of the tablests if any)

Now my question is:

Can we buy finpecia tablets in india at any Pharmacy without any prescription?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Srik

Edited by srik

Srik, I think you're going to want to take your meds with you; you don't want to have to get off the plane and immediately go looking for a pharmacy without knowing for sure what you're in for. Obviously, you're worried about missing your tablet, screwing up the medication protocol and waiting six months for the Finasteride to start working again--not the way to start a new adventure. . . Take the pills and your prescription with you; I'm not even sure if you have to declare them, but if you do, they are yours and "here's my prescription". Then you can relax, enjoy your trip. . .and see if you can score something cheaper over there--but I wouldn't change brands for something made there; I've bought drugs from India and found the general quality and purity to be substandard.

Edited by iiieee