One Year Results Dr. Tejinder Bhatti 2412 FUE (Glorious Bed Head!)

Looks great David.

Full head of hair which looks natural and well maintained. Cannot make out any difference in donor area neither can I see any scars....great going!, congratulations to both yourself and Dr.Bhatti for excellent job.

One question though - do you see any normal hair shedding on day to day basis when u comb your hair?. Asking this because some people on the forum have reported accelerated hair loss at one and two years post surgery. I assume that there will be natural hair shedding based on hair cycle just like any native hair would do hairs which are transplanted will naturally shed and be growing again.

Wonder what is the normal after a HT with regards to natural hair fall.

Thanks Harin!

As far as shedding goes, I don't see excessive hair shedding anymore and I can't remember how long it's been since I did. I know I lost some hair between my second and third transplants but I don't find abundant hair in my comb or around the sink these days. This may be due to that fact that I've been consistent with finasteride and minoxidil again for the past year.

Congrats David. Your results look great.

Much appreciated jon!

Looks marvelous. Indeed, let it grow. You're done. Go for a Bob Ross.

LOL! Not sure I can pull off the artsy look.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Looks great David. Congratulations!!

Thanks!

We took out daughter to get her photo taken with the Easter Bunny today and she wouldn't go alone so I had to hold her. Given that I hadn't planned to be photographed, I was very happy with how my hair turned out in the photo.

5b32ebc47768c_EasterBunny2016-Copy.jpg.a9b3ff39d5d3d9a24d1367321203fce5.jpg

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

Thanks!

We took out daughter to get her photo taken with the Easter Bunny today and she wouldn't go alone so I had to hold her. Given that I hadn't planned to be photographed, I was very happy with how my hair turned out in the photo.

David,

Your hair looks awesome. It keeps getting better and better and you keep looking younger and younger!

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

David,

Your hair looks awesome. It keeps getting better and better and you keep looking younger and younger!

Best regards,

California

Thanks! Now to get back in shape! I always say that when my little girl gets to kindergarten I may not be the youngest dad on parents' night but I don't have to be the baldest or the fattest. :)

• 2 years later...