"Cant decide's" 5.5 Year Quick Update

Hi guys - It has been about 5.5 years since my first procedure with Rahal of 5200 grafts and about 3 years since my second procedure of about 2500 grafts. I love my hair and could not imagine not having done this. I was a NW 6 and now have a pretty full look. The crown is a bit weak but overall, it looks pretty solid. My hair loss is pretty stable now and even though I likely have 1500 or so grafts left, I don't plan on any more procedures at this time. Of course, we all could use more hair but overall I am very happy with my outcome and so glad I took the leap.

Check out my link for those that are not familiar with my case.

Good luck all!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

• Administrators

Do you mind posting some updated photos? the photos in your profile are from 2014, congrats btw me and you were pretty much same level of loss except you're 13 years older than me.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

You were the first high Norwood case seeing whose HT I was inspired. to restore my hairs, second one was of course brother HTsoon !!!.

Thanks for coming back after so many years, please do pot some updated pictures. You both have been inspiration to many high Norwood fellas to consider restoring their hairs.

My Thread: