• 1 year later...
On 3/25/2016 at 9:34 PM, bigwilly1234 said:

Everything the original poster said it's completely true for me. the only thing he didn't mention was that my hairs that did grow came out very coily and stick out every which way. Dr D**** says that when you go to other HT doctors. they don't care about the way they put your hair in so it grows all kinds of crazy ways and it doesn't flow. But that's exactly what Dr D**** did. all the hairs are going in different directions plus there is minimal growth. His technicians do all the work and he doesn't really do much. He may be an expert but I doubt all his technicians are from seeing my results. I guess they damage the hair follicles when they implanted or whatever they do. The bottom line is how my supposed to wear my hair out like this. The growth and density is not even that good but let's forget about that for now and just look at the quality of the hairs that actually grew. These hairs are always coily. He talks about hair transplant is artistry on the hairline. Well check out this pic of my hairline. He he told me before the procedure I can't get mad at him if it doesn't come out the way I want. I understand he's not God. But I do regret going to him and wish I spent a little more time researching. I have two hair transplants from him and both were horrible. I went in to question him about the bad growth on my first transplant. Then he convinced me to get a second one because sometimes people need more than one he said.which I can understand. But both were horrible experiences and I wish I didn't do it with him. When you pay for a hair transplant with him you're actually paying for his technicians to do the hair transplant for him. so you're not getting his skill you're getting their skills. And they all look like young girls. So yes in the YouTube videos he does seem like an expert but he's not the one that actually performing the surgery on your head it's the little young girls who do. They are damaging the hair follicles. If I were to go and question him a second time about this. I doubt he will make me feel at ease about the situation. Whether you believe the original poster or not. I know myself he's telling the truth because everything he described is exactly on point to how my situation is. I too cannot leave the house without wearing a hat. Big mistake. Please do more research. It's easy to watch all of his YouTube videos and think wow these are great results. That's exactly the reason why I chose him to do my HT. I don't know how to explain those videos. But what I do know is the facts about my horrible results. I read on one of these other posts that's the hair restoration Network backs him up as one of the doctors that they recommend. That does not mean you are going to have a good experience with him. I recommend you do not archive the original poster because that would defeat the whole purpose of a site like this that is supposed to be honest and help people find out real info about doctors. If you take away his post I'm going to think that this website is bought and sold by the doctors and it's not a legitimate forum. People need to read reviews like this.

20150801_183652.thumb.jpg.efa775606abfda33592a18a9ed2a7b8b.jpg

On 3/26/2016 at 3:18 AM, MAGNUMpi said:

bigwilly1234, That hairline does not look right. So sorry for your pain. Yea when the techs do the job there is no telling what can happen. Its a bad trend in the industry.

No doctor is perfect and all have some home runs and some bad days but if people are getting bad results like yours from a doctor it is important that it is known so others can avoid him or the doctor can get his stuff together and get back on track. New techs? better quality control?

Please contact me. I had a horrible experience with Dr D**** too. We need to get together and find him accountable. He definitely overpromises and under delivers a lot, yet he charges ridiculous amount of money foe this rip off

On 6/16/2024 at 6:13 PM, smr said:

Please contact me. I had a horrible experience with Dr D**** too. We need to get together and find him accountable. He definitely overpromises and under delivers a lot, yet he charges ridiculous amount of money foe this rip off

Hello, I also had a HT with him and had bad results. What can it be done if we are not satisfied with our results?