1000 graphs

5 days in, one thousand fue grafts to lower naturally high hairline. 27 years old no real hair loss to speak of. Wondering what you guys think of the thickness.

Think it looks great.

If your hairline was naturally high and not due to hairloss at 27 like me, then you will be good to go.

Even if you need another HT in years to come (which most of us do) it looks like you have read donor supply, so don't worry.

Congratulations and happy growing!

From the photos, the placement onto the hairline looks appropriate and not too dense, and the density should create a natural-looking result as long as small grafts were also used on the left side. The donor area is coming along well for five days. Thanks for sharing, Blackhat.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I'm at the 9-10 day mark post FUE (whether you count the day of as a day I don't know) now and have been rubbing the transplant area to get the scabs and crust off and have been noticing hairs since yesterday. From all the research I've done this is common. But are there tell tale signs that the follicle itself came out and the graft is ruined? Thanks for the feedback. Went to Koher btw.

IMG_20160404_155421735.thumb.jpg.ee9f3a6a4fee7d4c29e967db1d7c744a.jpg

• 3 months later...