3200 Grafts with DR Radha, India

ivinn

Hi All,

After taking the good feedback's from this forum about Dr Radha in India, I decided to take the plunge and get myself HT done with Dr Radha in Vizag India.

I'm from Bangalore and had spoken to Dr Radha in Jan 16, and booked my surgery date for 31st Mar 16. As suggested by her I had kept 3 days for the entire procedure, 30th Mar till 1st April.

Landed in Vizag on 30th, however couldn't meet her due to some personal emergency she had and met her directly on 31st Mar. In terms of work she is pretty straight forward & explained me what I could expect post surgery.

I was expecting to have HT done both at the frontal & Crown area. See the attached pre op pics, but I was disappointed. Dr mentioned that I have very thin hairs in my donor area and even if she extracts 3000+ grafts it would only be sufficient only for the frontal area, even at the frontal she mentioned that the hairline cant be brought down any further...

After travelling to Vizag from Bangalore, I did not have any choice except going ahead with the frontal HT with 3200 grafts. The procedure itself was painless.

I'm planning to shave my entire head to match the HT area after removing the stitches at the donor area and also not planning to take any tablets (finepcia).

At this moment I dont know if I'll go for another HT to cover my crown area after year or so. Do let me know your suggestion if anything can be done for my crown area as the baldness at crown is drastically increasing.

Also give your feedback on my HT pics

Pre-Op1.jpg.667c3df0db12ff3acd1cc386e7402fd4.jpg

Pre-Op2.jpg.944725059c43baa3b1b6cc37ab84beee.jpg

Pre-Op3.jpg.a71899b13932d20e2e0fb4cccaf2d2d2.jpg

Pre-Op4.jpg.c05fcc2e7437c44181e90b09833bbd43.jpg

5b32ebed22970_Day2pic1.thumb.jpg.277e4b14aa7431c42c43ef6f9a929e4e.jpg

5b32ebed46819_Day2pic2.thumb.jpg.0ee4310a3492236c0a698a6a72f35a79.jpg

5b32ebed61acd_Day2pic3.thumb.jpg.f004e83be443a2fbad30dcd3e4ea9026.jpg

hello im also done my ht with Dr.radha now 5th month,u dont expect anything from her after surgery i was sent many email to her she s not at all replying i noticed some haiirfall from transplanted area aftrer 5 th month

Hi All,

At this moment I dont know if I'll go for another HT to cover my crown area after year or so. Do let me know your suggestion if anything can be done for my crown area as the baldness at crown is drastically increasing.

Also give your feedback on my HT pics

I had a similar issue, and although Dr Radha is a good surgeon when you have low donor she advises all that can be done is an improvement in appearance. That did happen with me, as people are able to guess my age correctly. My donor only gave 2600 grafts and the density she gave me was 30 grafts per square cm. To cover the crown a lot grafts are required. Instead for my second transplant I am going to cover up the mid and frontal zone and leave the crown. Then on top of that I will probably use beard and chest hair add further coverage.

Remember the purpose a hair transplant is not get a full head of hair. Instead its to get a cosmetic improvement. Even though I had a transplant in the frontal zone, I still need more coverage because the density is very low. I have a see through scalp when the light is behind me, and 80% of the people I talk to look at it during my conversations with them.

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Radha is outstanding, I am a huge fan of her work. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience and your postoperative photos look great. You have a long way to go to heal and grow new hair but I'm sure you'll be very happy when all is said and done.

Please keep us posted by presenting monthly photos so that we can follow along with your progress and journey.

Best wishes,

Bill