Hair strands in the shower.... is this abnormal?

Need some serious feedback here. First off I want to say that i shampoo my hair everyday. But I noticed last nite some itching on my scalp. Today I shampooed my hair and some to my shock about 10 hair strands in the shower.

I always check for hair strands in the shower every time I shampoo. I havent lost this much hair since about a month ago.

Is this normal? Is this amount of hair strand shedding normal? Should I be worried?

I have a pretty full head of hair and lose about 30 a day in the shower, and have for almost 20 years. I wear product or hair spray so I don't shed much during the day and I think a lot of it gets loose on the shower. Shedding up to a 100 in a full day is normal. Shedding usually isn't the issue. It's what grows back.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I have a pretty full head of hair and lose about 30 a day in the shower, and have for almost 20 years. I wear product or hair spray so I don't shed much during the day and I think a lot of it gets loose on the shower. Shedding up to a 100 in a full day is normal. Shedding usually isn't the issue. It's what grows back.

Thank you for that vote of confidence. I really needded that