HT #2-dr Paul coterill in Toronto

don174

• Administrators

Big improvement from your first HT, I'd say this is a success, of course keeping expectations in check, it's all about expectations in the end. If you compare how you looked before to now the difference is substantial. I think it would look better combing from side to side or slicked back, I think combing the hair forward doesn't have the same layering effect.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

What's your opinion on it so far don? The reason I ask is because it seems you're not sure, when I look at the before and after photos, there's no doubt in my mind, it's quite obvious that the change has been drastic. You have to remember where you started and where you're now, below are two comparisons of your first procedure to now and how you looked before to now, you were essentially full blown Norwood 6 with a bit of peach fuzz on top same as I was. I'll admit the first procedure was a low yield definitely, but this procedure yielded well.

If you wanted to put a nail in the coffin I'd go to H&W and finish it off with another strip and FUE. But to me it looks good, it's difficult to achieve full density everywhere as a Norwood VI it's all about styling, layering and using toppik, I've been using toppik since December and man it took my hair from good, to now you would never know I ever went bald ever. We do the best with what we have as high Norwoods, hopes all is well, I leave for Canada tomorrow gettung my jacket ready as the summers in California are way different lol.

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.