Looks quite nice to me, too. Did you know prior to surgery that the patient desired the "caesar" style of hair? I know Dr. Feller posted a case once where he knew the patient wanted to maintain that style, and so he weighted the grafts differently (if I remember aright) to best serve this style, vs. someone who might want to push their hair up.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Greetings! Thanks Bill and thanatopsis_awry, for all your kind words. Yes, I was aware of his styling preference. I always make it a point to ask, it may in certain cases, especially those that have financial constraints or donor limitations, to endeavor to maximize their outcome with certain hair styles. But in general, when our hands are not tied by such limitations, then my goal is to restore the hair to a neutral styling state close to the patients original hair orientation so they are not "boxed" in to any particular hair style.

Impressive solid results! Any plans to follow this up into the crown area?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.