Dr John Diep - MHTA Clinic - 3100 Grafts - FUE - Frontal Hairline restoration.

Axiom212

35 year old Male / Norwood 4 / 3100 grafts FUE (11 month Result) - After years of suffering with hair loss, I decided to act; but was unsure as to where to go for help. I spent about 2 years searching for the right hair surgeon who would be able to (not only repair my hairline but go beyond to give me results that looked better then just adequate. On Youtube I discovered a Hair Surgeon named Dr. John Diep in San Fransisco. His results were astounding, unquestionably beyond any other hair transplant surgeon I had ever seen. Living in New York, was my only issue, but after speaking with Dr. Diep personally and having my first consultation right online!, I decided that the flight to California was well worth the risk. (later I would be pleasantly surprised to find out that my air-fair and hotel expenses would be compensated for in the final cost of the surgery) I am happy to report that within 11 months of the surgery my hairline has been fully restored and enhanced, looking even better then it was when I was 20 years old. My Family reminds me every day just how amazing my hair now looks. I've recommended Dr Diep to everyone of my friends suffering with Hair loss. They have also booked their flights and procedures based on my results alone!! I thank Dr Diep and the team at Medical Hair Transplant and Aesthetics for their wonderful work, professionalism. Ps the office is beautiful!

beforeandafter2.thumb.jpg.92fbc7052742533bdbbab3a09a83d16d.jpg

me.jpg.ad1c75f18efcb7907716b8e128cadb40.jpg

• Administrators

Congrats do you have any post op photos? I see he did your temples can you post some more pics? My temples are thinning and I'd like to get em done. It would be nice to include some photos with different angles with no filter, I also went to Diep and my results have changed my life as well.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Same here, like the results especially temple peak area for younger look.

Would like to see some pics without unsharp mask in PS.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 1 month later...
This looks fake. Unless he has more photos

Hmmm... Looking at it, you might be right. I've definitely never seen a hairline that dense after one single pass, that is insane. I agree that Doc Diep is a good surgeon, but without more pics I'm calling bull$hit on this particular case.

• 1 month later...