bald spot or cowlick

lazehn

Hi all! I used to have long hair for the past few years and have recently had it cut, i have then realized that theres a spot which looks like a bald spot which i have nvr noticed before, was hoping i could get some opinion here. Currently 19 so i am pretty concerned about going bald in my early-mid 20s. Heres the imgur album hair - Album on Imgur

Hi all! I used to have long hair for the past few years and have recently had it cut, i have then realized that theres a spot which looks like a bald spot which i have nvr noticed before, was hoping i could get some opinion here. Currently 19 so i am pretty concerned about going bald in my early-mid 20s. Heres the imgur album hair - Album on Imgur

Looks like a cowlick

I have one at the top back of my head and the hairs stand up at a certain length

When flattened they provide the same full coverage as the surrounding hairs not in the cowlick pattern

You have a great head of hair

Congrats!

Looks like a perfectly healthy crown to me. If you're in any doubt though, just take pictures every six months or so to compare. Doesn't look like it's going to change much in the near future though.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
This seems like very bad to have such kinds of situations of hair loss , if you have the area which is effect form hair loss then you should go for LINK REMOVED BY ME! for a specialized physician.

Why is this guy still here? He posts useless inane comments on threads and every once is a while sneaks in his Dubai link. Disgraceful. :mad:

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

This appears to be a natural-looking whorl, hair growth occurs in 360 degrees. Thanks for sharing but don't be concerned about it at this point.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 2 months later...

I agree with the previous responses, it's not a bald spot :) Seems that it's a natural thing for your hair but it doesn't begin the balding process ;)

However I think that it's better to change your hairstyle, even if it only seems to be a bald spot, personally I did the same several years ago :o My reasons were the same (but in my case sadly it was a starting of the balding process) so at the current moment I prefer the dapper haircuts like here http://machohairstyles.com/best-dapper-haircuts/ for example and now I look like this guy :)

Dapper-Haircut-46-650x432.jpg