Natural whorl or balding?

StanG

Hi, I'm 23 and I think I have what might be signs of balding. It's probably nothing, but better safe than sorry, right?

Also, my hairline doesn't seem to have changed over the course of the last 3-4 years, and I haven't noticed any hair on my pillow or my hairbrush. There have been some hair in the sink after I take the shower, but not too many, but that's normal, right?

Pic 1 is wet hair straight out of shower, pic 2 is semi-wet hair after towel and pic 3 is dry hair.

5b32f5c530e10_hair1.thumb.jpg.96b03b396a1699f17ff4c4226da838e1.jpg

5b32f5c541d62_hair2.thumb.jpg.bd07b22a59d23fe934ed0925fd3ebfed.jpg

5b32f5c559428_hair3.thumb.jpg.7619e47520a506ba1def28fc679fca10.jpg

To be honest it's hard to really judge from the pics as the clarity isn't great. It's possible that you are thinning or it could just be that you have naturally fine hair in which case the scalp may show through anyway. I'd suggest uploading some clearer pics for us to be able to advise more accurately.

Hair in the sink after showering is totally normal and not a sign of hair loss. We naturally shed many hairs every day.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.