How do i find my hairline i want to draw it and see what i like

Lotto786

Hi i wanted to know is there instructions on how to draw my hairline and find my temple points and also instructions for finding and drawing my temples? before i go to a consultation i want to try different hairlines and temples using a makeup pencil and keratin toppik powder just to give my self a idea in the mirror at home thanks guys.

When you go to the clinic the doc will have a transparent plastic thing for you to put on your head over the face. (Or at least that’s what happened to me). It is quite an odd thing. It has many markings for measurements and a nose flap and other flaps here and there. I think it follows the “golden ratio”. I have no idea what it is called but if someone knows the name of it, I’m sure you could buy one for a few pounds. I would imagine it is a typical piece of apparatus any plastic surgeon would have.

You can still try without it though. Measure the bottom of the chin to the tip of the nose. Then the tip of the nose to middle of eyebrows. This should be exactly the same. Then take that measurement and measure up from the middle of the eyebrows. That point is where your hairline should begin. So the face is divided into thirds for symmetry. Then just use one of those purple medical pencils or whatever and start experimenting. .

If you want to take it a step further, there is also a cool device my doc used and it it has a laser on it. It’s difficult to describe but it basically allows you to make sure the hairline is level and not wonky. Again, not sure where you could buy. Probably overkill anyway!

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what I would do...

Go see the doctor, or hopefully doctors you might consider locally. Have them draw it for you. Then have him/her take photos with your own cell phone for your private use. You would probably learn what is right and what isn't. You may also form an opinion about the artistry that goes into temple restoration.

Best to you,

ArochaAngel4247

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.