sunblock

sunshineboy,

If you're an active tennis player, your body will be making a lot of jerking and twisting movements not to mention sweating. In my opinion, this could put unnecessary tension and strain on the donor area so early after your procedure.

In my opinion, wait at least 2 weeks before playing any active sports and/or applying sunscreen to the scalp. If you will be spending a lot of time outside in general, wear a loose fitting hat for the first 10 days being careful not to touch the grafts with it. After 10 days, you can wear just about any hat that you'd like.

Above all else, follow the postoperative instructions provided by your hair transplant surgeon.

Best wishes,

Bill

After spending all that money on your HT, any risk which could jeopardize the end result should be avoided.

Only 3 days after your HT, the grafts are not technically secured and scar staples still in place, not to mention possibility of sun burn etc.,. Why would you want to take the risk for a meagre game of tennis.

Unless you're Federer or Nadal and there's top prize money to be made. I say be patient and play it safe.