What Happened to Armani / HLH?

TheEmperor

That site was packed with his results and now almost nothing. All gone.

I always thought it strange that the armani patiets all posted pics on an external site and linked to them from HLH.

There were a bunch of guys who had gotten FUE megas, we were watching them grow out, some said thjey were happy, some unhappy, some went back for touch ups, now there is almost nothing.

What happened?

All discussion concerning Armani was muzzled by Farrel/Armani; co(?)incidentally as a small, but persistent group of posters stood up to the legion of Armani goons operating within Farrel's HLH. As well, the silencing occurred as Armani's ethics and surgical skill was being brought into high question and -- importantly -- open light as a stream of....less than lackluster.....results that were floating in.

This is to say nothing of the dealings Armani himself carried out irrespective of HLH.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I beleive that posters finally realized that not only was Armani getting poor results, he would never really offer an explanation! I don't think Armani began doing mega fue's to rip off people, I think he had a vision, unfortunatly it didn't work out in his favor. I still beleive that he "can" be a great surgeon, unfortunately, he has lost his crediblitly with many. This is just my opinion.