Anyone heard of HT surgeron George Kerry - ADELAIDE - AUSTRALIA

kristijan

I had bad HT when I was 24 (i am now 35)in Adelaide Australia by surgeron called George Kerry. As I have lost more hair over time transplanted hair now stands out as it is growing in all direction and angles due to botched procedure

By the way i am new to this forum and even dough I live in Adelaide-Australia English is my second language.

I am considering having HT in near future most likely in Canada(good feedback on HT) and this forum has been GOD given and all of you on this forum have given me a hope that there is a light at the end of tunnel.

I have been on minox 7% for the last 3 years.

I have been suffering for too long....

My warning is: do not have HT before or early 20's

Sorry to hear of the botched HT; the silver lining is that it was just *one* botched HT, and you have some great options to get to where you want to be. Canada is certainly a good choice to pick a clinic from -- Rahal and Hasson+Wong (Ottawa and Vancouver, respectively, I believe) would be a solid point to start your research into Canadian clinics!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 5 years later...

I have been to Dr Kerry for two HT's, the first in 2004, then again in 2014. He has done good work for me & is a hell of a nice guy. Immaculate strip work as well - I wear my hair at a number 3 clipper & the scar is virtually undetectable. I recommend him...

& your point is? the initial post was back in 2009, i joined the forum shortly after my 2nd procedure earlier this year - some 5 years after that post! im happy with the work dr kerry did for me so why wouldn't i post something positive about him?

• 1 year later...

Mikey1970, you now realize George Kerry is below par at best!

Please feel free to use this great site for research and find among many great surgeons around the world the right one for fix a poor hair transplant done by George Kerry.

I wish you all the best