Dr. Arocha | 2500 Manual FUE | 18 Month Results

This patient in his mid-50’s came in with complaints of diffuse thinning from the hairline to the crown area. Dr. Arocha performed a 2500 manual FUE procedure on this patient. The after images were taken a year and half after his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Looks like there's some nice improvement in coverage throughout the scalp. Were grafts placed all over or was the work only in the frontal third or so? Perhaps medication also factored in.

That's a lot of ground to cover with only 2500 grafts considering the pre-op state of the hair, but it's shocking how much of a difference that has made for his facial frame. This one must have been carefully planned out.

• Administrators

Great improvement, Dr. Arocha really did good by this patient 🙂

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators

Very nice overall thickening with only 2500 grafts.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Really excellent work with so few grafts.

Congrats to both the doc and the patient!! 

Does he plan to come back in for more work or is he satisfied with where he’s at?

My thoughts as well, he looks absolutely fantastic, but hair greed gets the best of us haha even me.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:01 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Great improvement, Dr. Arocha really did good by this patient 🙂

Thank you, Melvin!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 1/30/2020 at 10:10 PM, BeHappy said:

Very nice overall thickening with only 2500 grafts.

Thanks, BeHappy, 

Dr. Arocha appreciates that!

On 1/30/2020 at 4:50 PM, Mycroft said:

Looks like there's some nice improvement in coverage throughout the scalp. Were grafts placed all over or was the work only in the frontal third or so? Perhaps medication also factored in.

That's a lot of ground to cover with only 2500 grafts considering the pre-op state of the hair, but it's shocking how much of a difference that has made for his facial frame. This one must have been carefully planned out.

Great question. Dr. Arocha placed grafts in the front half. He believes that the improvement you see in the crown would be due to the medication. Good observation, Mycroft!

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:48 AM, Steeeve said:

Really excellent work with so few grafts.

Congrats to both the doc and the patient!! 

Does he plan to come back in for more work or is he satisfied with where he’s at?

The patient is overjoyed with his accomplishment. I don't think he's coming back for more! 

• Thanks 1