PROOF Elon Musk Had A Hair Transplant

• Administrators

Hair loss affects even the richest men in the world, but unlike Bezos, Musk did something about his hair loss. He has one of the best hair transplants I have ever seen on a celebrity. I bet he probably has scoured this forum before, and I bet he's probably gone to one of the top FUT clinics recommended by the forum. Below is a clear picture of a strip scar, his scar is placed a bit high, which to me narrows down one popular clinic in Canada, not saying any names haha. What do you guys think?

Elon Musk Definitely Had A Hair Transplant?

proof of scar.jpg

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

100% hair transplant. I wonder how much of a boost Elon's transplant gave his career? I hear transplants are popular in the Silicon Valley crowd where you can actually lose business opportunities or potential investors if you look like an out of place old fogey amidst young engineers and high tech.

If Elon didn't get a HT he would be homeless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Great snap to find and your right the FUT scar placement position + all around 5 star stellar result points to H&W........& more specifically Dr.Hasson of the pair.

What blade number is Elon sporting here do you think - he’s obviously gone a little too far and would be advised to leave it slightly longer for perfect coverage.

Hard to say also from photo as he might be a little sweaty but is he suffering a little thinning of temporal points or is it retrograde alopecia?

• Administrators

He’s probably sporting a number two on the sides, he does a good job of keeping a taper that covers the scar well. I thought they went a little too high on the fade in that picture. 

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
8 hours ago, tressful11 said:

It’s visible there as well, he’s got an amazing procedure. How many grafts do you guys think he got? I’d say close to 4,000. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

It’s visible there as well, he’s got an amazing procedure. How many grafts do you guys think he got? I’d say close to 4,000. 

Yep. 100% sure he went to some top doc like H&W. The hairline is impeccable.
He was also really lucky that he did not have crown thinning and only lost hair in the front (atleast it seems so from his older photos)

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, tressful11 said:

Yep. 100% sure he went to some top doc like H&W. The hairline is impeccable.
He was also really lucky that he did not have crown thinning and only lost hair in the front (atleast it seems so from his older photos)

I wonder if he’s on finasteride? Because he probably would or should have crown loss by now. Given how aggressive his hair loss was in his 20s.

View my thread

I've never seen an FUT scar wrap around this far, am I crazy or does that look like it goes all the way around and up to his widow's creep??! When I had my second FUT the doc cut along the initial line until it reached the back of my ear on the other side, and then started a new line a bit lower than that one. Looking at his older pictures his temples are obviously very sensitive to DHT.

Unless they cut his head open to add some extra brain processing chips and decided to get in some FUT while they were at it?

image.png.f568c749a64950ffbbdd4434a0527969.png

image.png.35a3541260af8c3556bdc9921a81ae5b.png

49 minutes ago, ciaus said:

I've never seen an FUT scar wrap around this far, am I crazy or does that look like it goes all the way around and up to his widow's creep??! When I had my second FUT the doc cut along the initial line until it reached the back of my ear on the other side, and then started a new line a bit lower than that one. Looking at his older pictures his temples are obviously very sensitive to DHT.

Unless they cut his head open to add some extra brain processing chips and decided to get in some FUT while they were at it?

I'm not sure who did his procedure, but I've seen strips from Dr Hasson that extend similarly far.

Edit: see this thread 

Edited by giegnosiganoe

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, ciaus said:

It’s a huge strip, it may have been a huge number of grafts. The scar is under the temple. More like this 

AE45BF4E-BA41-460D-A9A2-B0E2241EC1C1.jpeg

View my thread

1 hour ago, giegnosiganoe said:

I'm not sure who did his procedure, but I've seen strips from Dr Hasson that extend similarly far.

Edit: see this thread 

WOAH! you're right, I wonder how much of that is extra cutting on the ends so they can close up the strip cut?...like maybe these parts I've bracketed off on the pics below? Makes more sense with what Melvin is pointing out about being below the temple too. If my doctor wanted to cut that far forward I wouldn't trust the front 1-2 inches of the front sides to pull grafts from, regardless of how far down. That hair that frames the face all the way around is the most vulnerable to thinning for alot of guys.

image.png.010fa69a3f2d2e582820fbe35acc2a46.png

image.png.392b93bfe4d92c9a04c0d7652af7607e.png

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, ciaus said:

WOAH! you're right, I wonder how much of that is extra cutting on the ends so they can close up the strip cut?...like maybe these parts I've bracketed off on the pics below? Makes more sense with what Melvin is pointing out about being below the temple too. If my doctor wanted to cut that far forward I wouldn't trust the front 1-2 inches of the front sides to pull grafts from, regardless of how far down. That hair that frames the face all the way around is the most vulnerable to thinning for alot of guys.

image.png.010fa69a3f2d2e582820fbe35acc2a46.png

image.png.392b93bfe4d92c9a04c0d7652af7607e.png

In a norwood 6 pattern, which that would be the worst case scenario for Elon, the lateral hump is still intact. Dr. Hasson is able to take advantage of getting great hair in this region, which for me personally happens to be the strongest and thickest.

In my opinion, we need to get rid of this dogmatic “universal safe zone” nonsense. We all know there’s nothing universal about hair loss, and that most guys will never become a Norwood 7.  So why not get good viable hair in this region. 

A9D0C07E-B679-4725-A171-EED8F51BA142.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

5 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

In a norwood 6 pattern, which that would be the worst case scenario for Elon, the lateral hump is still intact. Dr. Hasson is able to take advantage of getting great hair in this region, which for me personally happens to be the strongest and thickest.

In my opinion, we need to get rid of this dogmatic “universal safe zone” nonsense. We all know there’s nothing universal about hair loss, and that most guys will never become a Norwood 7.  So why not get good viable hair in this region. 

A9D0C07E-B679-4725-A171-EED8F51BA142.jpeg

I wouldn't be so sure that it's a safe bet. The temples have lower density to begin with, and a lot of guys end up with thinning/retrograde in that area.

• Administrators
Just now, giegnosiganoe said:

I wouldn't be so sure that it's a safe bet. The temples have lower density to begin with, and a lot of guys end up with thinning/retrograde in that area.

But it’s not near the temples, it’s near the lateral humps, which is what separates a Norwood 6 from being a 7.

83160357-775E-40F1-AEDF-86F1773B4864.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, JohnAC71 said:

A FUT with that kind of length of strip surely could have garnered up to 5000 Grafts? Got to be classed as a “mega” strip.?

Now I’m not saying he went to hasson and wong, but I’ve seen them get up to 8,000 grafts on patients before in one strip. His results are remarkable, if he was a member on the forum, he’d definitely be in the hall of fame.

He went from this 

image.jpeg

to this

image.jpeg

View my thread

Haha I’ve enjoyed reading through this thread - without a doubt a fantastic transformation, and if the jury was ever out before as to whether it was a transplant or hair piece, these pics revealing his neat strip scar certainly confirm it. 

I too would wager it was a H&W special - what an honour performing surgery on one of the most intelligent and wealthiest men in the world, I’m sure they have had plenty a famous face through their clinic over the years, I know it’s a pretty safe assumption thats where Conte went to. 

Where do the Hollywood guys go to, your Sylvester Stallones and Arnies etc? 

I imagine he his on finasteride, I don’t think any potential finasteride brain fog would make too much of a dent in that abnormal size brain of his 😂 

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Haha I’ve enjoyed reading through this thread - without a doubt a fantastic transformation, and if the jury was ever out before as to whether it was a transplant or hair piece, these pics revealing his neat strip scar certainly confirm it. 

I too would wager it was a H&W special - what an honour performing surgery on one of the most intelligent and wealthiest men in the world, I’m sure they have had plenty a famous face through their clinic over the years, I know it’s a pretty safe assumption thats where Conte went to. 

Where do the Hollywood guys go to, your Sylvester Stallones and Arnies etc? 

I imagine he his on finasteride, I don’t think any potential finasteride brain fog would make too much of a dent in that abnormal size brain of his 😂 

Sylvester uses a hair piece, arnold I’d wager uses hair loss concealer. 

View my thread

• Administrators

This looks ridiculous on a man his age,  this is why a conservative hairline is important.

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

View my thread

• Administrators
11 minutes ago, ciaus said:

And how about Zuckerberg? Letting his hair grow out to weird lengths and cutting it himself and combing it forward...or a hair piece?

image.png.4bb2bed920d4bbdd4045c94783dd3201.png

Idk I’d call that a hair piece, more just an odd looking guy. Nothing he does is normal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

View my thread