I'm thinking of going to Kenneth D. Siporin...any suggestions??

Do a consult with him; get a prognosis from him and review clear work of his that mimics a case like yours. Do a consult -- if not two or three -- with other clinics, online if they live far from you.

Compare the work and prognoses, ask lots of questions, and decide which course makes the most sense to you.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

the only realistic option is a local one...and since dr siporin is the most local, he might be the best option....how much different could he be from the rest...if he's highly noted on this forum, i'm assuming he does great work...i really don't know how to gage these things...i usually go with confessional and recommendations.

May as well do what I outlined; it will just empower you with more information to then make an ultimate decision. If it doesn't change your mind, great, no sweat off your back -- if it does, then it was worth its weight in gold.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

for the most part, i have a pretty good hairline, i just need to reinforce alittle with some graphs.

Overall, whats the general consensus on dr. siporin? have there been any horror stories?

I would really really love to know