Oral DUT, minoxidil/tretinoin, stemoxydine, alfatradiol Regime, do i still need a hairline transplant?

cappello

• 11 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, cappello said:

Please do not limit my surgeons morally, hehe, I still want a transplant on my hairline zones that will never grow hair back. Yeah, I know, I might be a little ambitious and have a little of vanity, when is about my hair I am really vain. 

I just want to share another picture when I was balding so bad. I will blur it a little, I'm a little shy of how I was balding so bad before the treatment. 

385432829_photo_2021-12-2212_18_07.thumb.jpeg.0113367212eb2768b573c4b052a4dfff.jpeg

Wow you're almost at my balding level in this pic (3a, I think I'm 3-4a). Definitely has convinced me to add Alfatradiol to my stack because I've never seen this kind of hairline regeneration before and topical anti-androgens seem to help with that. Congrats on your amazing results

Is the OP still using alfatradiol along with oral dut? 

I'm guessing most of the results are from oral dut. 

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

3 hours ago, FinallyHT said:

Is the OP still using alfatradiol along with oral dut? 

I'm guessing most of the results are from oral dut. 

Yeah I'm sure they are mainly from Dut, but Alfatradiol could very well be highly synergistic with Dut. Dut spikes your scalp testosterone levels a lot, while of course this is still much better than having the DHT there, Alfatradiol's mechanism of action gets rid of excess testosterone in the scalp.