Do beard to head hair transplants look natural?

Hey all

My donor looks to be rather damaged from my first transplant. So going for my second transplant I might need to use a mix of my beard as well - probably with Eugenix

Do they look reasonably natural? I've not come across many examples of beard to head transplants

thank you for your input

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Eugenix and this forum have plenty of scalp and beard hair transplants that to me look incredibly natural. If your beard characteristics match you scalp hair characteristics then that's a huge bonus. Have a look at zoomster's results for example. Melvin is about to do the same end of this month. I'm also doing the same mid January. Best bet would be to look at Eugenix's website and contact them with your situation. All the best

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Hey all

My donor looks to be rather damaged from my first transplant. So going for my second transplant I might need to use a mix of my beard as well - probably with Eugenix

Do they look reasonably natural? I've not come across many examples of beard to head transplants

thank you for your input

Talking from my personal experience, they look natural (nobody has told me what's wrong with my hair), but there is some difference in growth and how they feel when you touch them. The doctors must mix them with scalp hair properly. In my case, 20% of my transplanted hairs came from my beard, all in the crown area.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spring15 said:

Hey all

thank you for your input

In the crown in my opinion you need to mix approx 25% beard 75% scalp for it to look natural, you cannot do 100% beard. I know Dr Arika Bansal have been talking about this aswell, in the mid scalp you can do 50+% beard and it will be pretty natural.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I posted @Zoomster results in the video see for yourself

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.