1 month, 1000 Fue Hairline- Dr. Umar

Thought I would post up my one month pics...I should just make a blog..anyways here they are:

I am wearing a bit of toppik in these, in attempts to cover up the redness. Donor area's have almost healed up 100%, I would say I have lost about 60%-70% of the grafts due to shedding..some are continuing to hold on however.

Thanks

Photo_7.jpg.b80571f4ad634a7dcf55aafa380ff8d3.jpg

Here is my right side, I feel like there might be some minor shockloss above the temple area...but nothing too serious. Also note, this side had a bit more grafts put in it since it was always uneven.

Photo_11.jpg.aea67e010e243d8f6aba6bce6d28190b.jpg

Originally posted by trans:

Bill, I've been told this by one reputable doctor, who will go unnamed. He said it's happened a couple of times, and the poor yield was due to an inflammatory response from the concealer.

Why risk it?

Atticus

600 FUE - 12/07 - Performed by Dr. Umar of Redondo Beach, CA

*****300 leg hair FUE implanted 7/12 to the eyebrows - 150 each eyebrow. Performed by Dr. Umar.

lol, why would he go "unnamed"? As opposed to standing by his assertion, which I would think he actually believes in and believes to be true.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I'm not going to pull a doctor into a discussion without his permission...just the way I am. It'll most likely invite attacks, attempts to discredit,..you know the game. It's just a word of caution. Take it fwiw.

trans if you haven't noticed, this community is based on transparency, meaning anything "unnamed" is not going to fly here, sorry for being harsh but that's the way it is.

It's like me saying, "I heard from a reputable doctors who will remain 'Unknown' that your "pee-pee" will fall off after using concealer too soon." I know it's not the same but you get my drift.