Best Hair Transplants of 2021 Shout Out Nominees

• Administrators

Alright guys,

2021 is behind us, now we can reflect and look back at the best HTs of the year. First off the bat, I think @Maa @RubenH @Bailey99 @Zoomster deserve a special shout. I’m forgetting a bunch so help me out guys. At the end, I promise to create a nice little collage of the results for YouTube.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I haven't been here long but cannot wait for you guys to shout people out and have you put them together @Melvin- Moderator

I think @MazAB will definitely be vying for 2022 even if technically you guys got yours this tail end at 2021 ;)

• Like 1

wow I never saw @RubenH 's HT before, that's insane! Looks like the hair is really coarse too, so extra bonus points for Dr. Gabel that he was able to get the angles and direction to look completely natural. Stunning result on this guy. I don't think I've ever seen such a good crown result either. Its completely filled in. 

259ADD75-7F7E-4D04-A5F0-59212AA3E946.thumb.jpeg.de4a386ac88e0fc0c30a084f1b75166d.jpeg

Edited by SadMan2021
  • Like 4

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I haven't been here long but cannot wait for you guys to shout people out and have you put them together @Melvin- Moderator

I think @MazAB will definitely be vying for 2022 even if technically you guys got yours this tail end at 2021 ;)

I agree though he got his towards the end, his level of detail and candidness is to be applauded. Fantastic job @MazAB

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, JC71 said:

@SukhIs one to check out if people haven’t seen it ! 

Great one ☝🏼 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators

Anymore guys? I know were missing some how about @Wandererind

• Like 1

View my thread

1 hour ago, SadMan2021 said:

wow I never saw @RubenH 's HT before, that's insane! Looks like the hair is really coarse too, so extra bonus points for Dr. Gabel that he was able to get the angles and direction to look completely natural. Stunning result on this guy. I don't think I've ever seen such a good crown result either. Its completely filled in. 

259ADD75-7F7E-4D04-A5F0-59212AA3E946.thumb.jpeg.de4a386ac88e0fc0c30a084f1b75166d.jpeg

Wow what the actual f🤯

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Administrators
1 minute ago, kirkland said:

I think this work by Dr. Pittella should also make the short list:

That’s a fantastic job, but I was thinking more along the lines of forum members. I’m thinking you’ll be on this list for 2022 😬

• Like 2

View my thread