Procecia after Ht, problems??

HI guys,

I have been on propecia for a while now and I recently got married and planning to have kids.

I was concerned, If propecia affects you in a way that i reduces the chances of your wife conceiving ? I under stand about the ertectile problem..which i dont have luckyly and the Drive..no problem till now.

But since I have seen the warning that its better for a lady (pregnant or not) to not even get in contact with this drug I was concerned if propecia reduces the chances of conceiving ?

has anyone had kids after being on propecia..experiences/opinion please !!

HI guys,

I have been on propecia for a while now and I recently got married and planning to have kids.

I was concerned, If propecia affects you in a way that i reduces the chances of your wife conceiving ? I under stand about the ertectile problem..which i dont have luckyly and the Drive..no problem till now.

But since I have seen the warning that its better for a lady (pregnant or not) to not even get in contact with this drug I was concerned if propecia reduces the chances of conceiving ?

has anyone had kids after being on propecia..experiences/opinion please !!

HTcurious-

My wife and I were trying to have a baby for years with no luck. About four months after I started taking propecia she got pregnant. Go figure. Good luck and congrats.

Foxlox

Propecia has no clinical evidence of imparing conception. However, do not let your wife touch the pills-- read the package insert. I've been on propecia for 6 years and have had 2 healthy kids. However, I personally decided to get off the drug while conceiving. I stopped about 2 weeks before trying-- then got back on once my wife conceived. There is no science evidence regarding this-- I just played it safe. Hopefully it want take you a year to conceive??????????????