GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

On 4/19/2022 at 4:34 AM, Gatsby said:

I'm keeping the lighting conditions for these updates to be all outside in natural light. At this stage I'm intending to just let everything grow out for as long as I can. I think I will eventually color my hair and when I can get hold of some fibres use that in the growing phase for the crown. I'm heading off to Thailand in 10 days so I'll either grab some there or wait until I return.

Have fun in Thailand ! You can definitely see more density on your head after just a month ! nice !

• Thanks 1

@Gatsbyyou truly are a legend! Thank you for sharing your journey in so much detail! your procedure looks to have gone fantastic and I really genuinely hope the outcome is everything you could have wished for and more! iv been looking through these forums religiously for the last few weeks and I just wanted to say you, @Melvin- Moderator & @J.A.Chave been so so helpful, every post I go into you guys are there trying to help and share your knowledge and I genuinely appreciate you guys! We would probably all be at a hair mill in Turkey 1700 pound down without the wonderful people on HRN. am wanting to get a HT this year, was wondering if you could recommend either DR Bicer (Turkey) or if I should go Eugenix? Thank you so much once again 💙

Edited by Big Rome
  • Thanks 2

From all your other messages, and this wonderful thread, it is so clear what a lovely man you clearly are; the bonus for all of us being the fantastic read you have given us in your thread. I don't think I have ever read anything and felt such a strong sense of wanting it to work out for the writer. I think it is a given you are going to have a wonderful result though.

Your comments scattered around this forum make this a better place for everyone, and I really hope you end up with something that makes you truly happy at the end of it all.

I wish you the very, very best for this, and as a fellow high Norwood, I will follow with great interest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 5:34 PM, Big Rome said:

@Gatsbyyou truly are a legend! Thank you for sharing your journey in so much detail! your procedure looks to have gone fantastic and I really genuinely hope the outcome is everything you could have wished for and more! iv been looking through these forums religiously for the last few weeks and I just wanted to say you, @Melvin- Moderator & @J.A.Chave been so so helpful, every post I go into you guys are there trying to help and share your knowledge and I genuinely appreciate you guys! We would probably all be at a hair mill in Turkey 1700 pound down without the wonderful people on HRN. am wanting to get a HT this year, was wondering if you could recommend either DR Bicer (Turkey) or if I should go Eugenix? Thank you so much once again 💙

Thank you for the mention 🙏It’s why we are here, it’s nice when it’s appreciated 👍🏽

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

MONTH FOUR 

Yesterday I hit month four. Photos like all of my previous ones are taken outdoors under direct natural light. My hair appears to be growing back to its usual curly pattern. If I had straight hair my hair would be longer. Still a long way to go but overall very happy with where I am at after 16 weeks post op. I can see more tiny hairs pushing through the scalp in between the current transplanted hair that has grown. 

13870607-0A13-42ED-8096-0C8C3A0977CA.jpeg

6DA9EA93-1CE0-4242-B88B-83F51D690EF5.jpeg

0EF1042A-0862-4EDE-8FF0-A12517FAE540.jpeg

EEB80001-5278-429E-9526-893EF26FA367.jpeg

• Like 16

Nice even distribution of growth at 4 months! I know I keep mentioning the SMP being a benefit, but I'd also say the curly hair will really add to it as well. In 2 months time it will be vastly different than today, no question about it Adrian!

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, Gatsby said:

MONTH FOUR 

Yesterday I hit month four. Photos like all of my previous ones are taken outdoors under direct natural light. My hair appears to be growing back to its usual curly pattern. If I had straight hair my hair would be longer. Still a long way to go but overall very happy with where I am at after 16 weeks post op. I can see more tiny hairs pushing through the scalp in between the current transplanted hair that has grown. 

Thank you for your update.

• Thanks 1

On 5/24/2022 at 2:25 PM, Gatsby said:

MONTH FOUR 

Looks like its all kicking off from here. The next 8 months will hopefully be great to see unfold. 

The curlier/wavy hair will 100% help with coverage and appearance. It's already looking great with the colour on there. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Growth is definitely happening. Very happy for you Adrian 🙌 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

MONTH FIVE

Apologies in advance. I’m just getting over Covid and I haven’t had my hair photographer with me to take my monthly pics. These photos show the five month results thus far. Bare in mind I was a slick Norwood 7 with poor donor, two previous punch graft surgeries and scars. I think the fact the scars are now hidden is as much a triumph to me as having hair is. I need to dye my hair again but this is what it is to date. I’m already in talks with Dr Pradeep for a second surgery which blows me away but more about that later. 

B2DB211F-40D2-43F4-A099-1D0597021208.jpeg

9109305E-D1F2-4D22-9646-A9776F6BA40D.jpeg

45ED0615-CE80-49E3-A8FF-3862FBA9AC86.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2