GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

6 hours ago, Gatsby said:

IMG_3771.png

Looking good! Such a difference from where you started!

• Thanks 1
  • Consultation with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Nov 2023 - - see link below for more info
  • First surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - Sept 2024 -  - 3200 grafts to frontal third and partial mid-scalp - link to thread
  • Second surgery with Dr Bruno Ferreira - May 2025 -  - 2500-3000 grafts to remainder of mid-scalp and crown + touch-up

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Pics of beard donor. 8,400 odd graffs have been taken from here and my mustache. Still some redness but not enough to worry me. 👍

IMG_3760.jpeg

IMG_3759.jpeg

IMG_3761.jpeg

I suppose the redness is merely visual and doesnot equal any sort of rash? Also, if you do not shave for a couple of days is the stubble enough to conceal it?

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
55 minutes ago, Broni said:

I suppose the redness is merely visual and doesnot equal any sort of rash? Also, if you do not shave for a couple of days is the stubble enough to conceal it?

It depends on the lighting, the weather (cold or hot) and whether I have just shaved and my skin is dry or it’s slightly darker and oily in Summer. Indoors like in the football photo it’s hardly even visible at all. I can still grow a beard though my beard now is mostly white which is also why I dye my hair. I’m still only five months post op so it will take a lot more time for the redness to fade. 

• Like 1

Hair transplant has come a long way😳

Getting so much coverage with body hair grafts is insane.

I am very happy for you!

Your journey is mindblowing and it will inspire many many people.

Can't wait for the final results, especially crown 💪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
On 7/19/2024 at 4:06 AM, Gatsby said:

And when in Thailand I always use ‘Gatsby’ hair products that I’ve come to know and love! 😂

IMG_3788.jpeg

Well that picture does have the same hair as you now  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

On 7/19/2024 at 4:06 AM, Gatsby said:

And when in Thailand I always use ‘Gatsby’ hair products that I’ve come to know and love! 😂

IMG_3788.jpeg

I had no idea…how cool is that! 😎

• Haha 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 9:05 AM, Bandit90 said:

I cant see any scar! The smile says it all mate.. liberation at last! 

Capturing the essence of what I would wish in hair restoration. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 7/15/2024 at 9:04 PM, Gatsby said:

IMG_3771.png

The scar is invisible; I'm so happy for you, mate. This transformation couldn't have happened to a kinder person. The community is lucky to have you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

The scar is invisible; I'm so happy for you, mate. This transformation couldn't have happened to a kinder person. The community is lucky to have you. 

Thanks for the kind words @Melvin- Admin. I think I’m the lucky one though to be part of such a great community. 🙏😊

• Valued Contributor

I’ve taken a couple of pics of my cheeks now that I have been in sunny Thailand for the past two weeks. Now that I have a bit of color on my skin I’m still very happy with the results. I can’t believe I’ve had over 8k beard grafts extracted. 

IMG_3857.jpeg

IMG_3856.jpeg

IMG_3855.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

SIX MONTHS (and ten days) post op HT3. 
I’ve noticed over the past couple of months that I’ve experienced a bit of anagen desynchronization. I’ve spoken to Dr Sethi who has said to just give it time. Nevertheless, as I’m at the six month post op stage from my procedure of 800 scalp and 400 beard added into the crown, I thought I’d show an update. This brief video was shot under bright lights at the salon and I can still feel new hairs popping through. Compared to where I started from I’m delighted. 

IMG_8414.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Well Done 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

I’ve noticed over the past couple of months that I’ve experienced a bit of anagen desynchronization. I’ve spoken to Dr Sethi who has said to just give it time. Nevertheless, as I’m at the six month post op stage from my procedure of 800 scalp and 400 beard added into the crown, I thought I’d show an update. This brief video was shot under bright lights at the salon and I can still feel new hairs popping through. Compared to where I started from I’m delighted. 

IMG_8414.jpeg

Looking really good that mate, 6 months is early for the crown too, so hopefully more to come, but being honest when I saw your hair in the flesh before this procedure it looked very solid! :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_3965.mov

I think I am going through exactly that, hopefully it's anagen desynchronization and not continued loss of native hairs, after month 7 - crown. Has anyone had such an experience? Month 6 looking better for ex. than month 8 and then back to normal after a year?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2024 at 8:38 AM, Gatsby said:

IMG_8414.jpeg

IMG_3965.mov

Looking great @Gatsby!!! Give it time :), but looking golden now.

• Thanks 1