Are asian doctors more skilled and talented hair transplant surgeons.

12 minutes ago, Jerome said:

Are asian doctors more skilled and talented at hair transplants is dr wong the best doctor.

Ethnicity has no bearing imo on surgical excellence in hair transplants. What does however influence that excellence is their ability to work on a range of different ethnicities and hair types using all the different devices on the market to deliver a stellar result. 

Typically Spanish doctors who excel deal with similar ethnic groups often who have a similar donor in terms of hair calibre and that experience accumulates the more you work on those type of patients. 

Likewise Eugenix for example with South Asian patients. 

That's why a Dr like Dr Bisanga imo stands out because he has shown a range of cases that will probably span ethnic groups but geographical experiences on specific ethnic groups is probably why a certain clinic might be chosen over another. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jerome said:

I  always thought asians had a higher skill level at things like bruce lee or manny pacquiao 

Jesus dude lol. 

No, ethnicity has no bearing on ability imo. It's an outdated and dangerous stereotype. 

Excellent hair transplant surgeons come in all shapes, sizes and ethnicities. 

Don't worry though, there's probably a tall, dark handsome surgeon out there for you with Asian heritage :D

• Haha 1

• Administrators

This thread is ridiculous. Closing this.

• Thanks 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.