Dr Sethi, Eugenix | Three Sittings (Mar 22, Oct 22 & Feb 24) | 11,166 Grafts (inc 3613 BHT)

Bandit90

On 6/28/2024 at 4:52 PM, 4chanhrn said:

I think it's hard to find a better NW7 result.

Thanks man, I'm over the moon with it! Seeing some amazing NW6/7 transformations on here, once the impossible, is just becoming the norm!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Quick update. Had a couple of people DM me, so apologies for not updating this month, I've been super tied up with work & family commitments.  I've provided some photos of the hairline and temples. I'm pleased with how it is coming on for five months post-op, given the soft nature of these hairs, they do take often while to establish. Also pleased with the widows peak starting to make an appearance. But I'll give a much better update in a few weeks for the six-month update, with pictures of the crown area. Thanks all.

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 10
  • Wow 2

10 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Quick update. Had a couple of people DM me, so apologies for not updating this month, I've been super tied up with work & family commitments.  I've provided some photos of the hairline and temples. I'm pleased with how it is coming on for five months post-op, given the soft nature of these hairs, they do take often while to establish. Also pleased with the widows peak starting to make an appearance. But I'll give a much better update in a few weeks for the six-month update, with picture of the crown area. Thanks all.

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

unreal!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

This is looking fabulous

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators
On 7/26/2024 at 2:19 AM, Bandit90 said:

Quick update. Had a couple of people DM me, so apologies for not updating this month, I've been super tied up with work & family commitments.  I've provided some photos of the hairline and temples. I'm pleased with how it is coming on for five months post-op, given the soft nature of these hairs, they do take often while to establish. Also pleased with the widows peak starting to make an appearance. But I'll give a much better update in a few weeks for the six-month update, with pictures of the crown area. Thanks all.

1.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

You beat the game!

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Honestly, I don't get how this is possible. Did Bandit have an amazing donor, small head, or any characteristics that lead him to basically the best reversal I've seen in my life? The donor doesn't even look overharvested, which it can look for people with half the results Bandit had. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fox243 said:

Honestly, I don't get how this is possible. Did Bandit have an amazing donor, small head, or any characteristics that lead him to basically the best reversal I've seen in my life? The donor doesn't even look overharvested, which it can look for people with half the results Bandit had. 

Combination of these factors+very very good doctor who cares about his case

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 4chanhrn said:

Is it though? If anything, I didn’t think Bandit’s donor was great (small, receded temples, thinner hair) and I think he himself said he had a large head. I guess my question was rhetorical in that sense. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fox243 said:

Is it though? If anything, I didn’t think Bandit’s donor was great (small, receded temples, thinner hair) and I think he himself said he had a large head. I guess my question was rhetorical in that sense. 

He did mention in OP that Sethi thought his donor was "brilliant". I think blonde donors can look worse than they actually are. Guess I'm wrong about head size, but he didn't strike me as someone with a big head.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2024 at 3:47 PM, wembley said:

this is looking awesome! 👍 we are waiting to see some pictures from top and crown areas!

Cheers! 100%.. Ill do a more detailed update in a couple of weeks! 

Posted (edited)
On 7/27/2024 at 4:59 PM, Fox243 said:

On 7/28/2024 at 1:28 AM, 4chanhrn said:

On 7/28/2024 at 1:36 AM, Fox243 said:

When you take into consideration that my hair is very fine & straight, and the area isn't the largest, i'd probably say its average donor at best. 

Id say my most favourable characteristic is my low scalp/hair contrast, it like the equivalent of having SMP, so really helps illusion of density. 

i'm also inclined to agree that my head shape played a positive role. I say this because on my second sitting I had around 2500 grafts in the crown area which generally did the job. I see a lot of cases on here where the crown takes 4000+ grafts and still doesn't touch the sides. I'd describe my head as Dolicephalic which is 'long headed', which in its nature would allow a lesser amount of grafts to achieve full coverage compared to the reverse Brachycephalic shape. 

head shape.jpg

head shape 2.jpg

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Grouse said:

Bro this is insane, hall of fame type result. You gotta be ecstatic! 

Thanks Man 🙏! Honestly I count my lucky stars each day! 

• Moderators
On 7/27/2024 at 11:59 AM, Fox243 said:

Honestly, I don't get how this is possible. Did Bandit have an amazing donor, small head, or any characteristics that lead him to basically the best reversal I've seen in my life?

He had a magic wand. He did the re-appearing hair trick.  First you see he is bald. Then a wave of his magic wand and abracadabra.  Poof. There is hair again. 
What else could it be?

• Haha 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

1 hour ago, Al - Moderator said:

He had a magic wand. He did the re-appearing hair trick.  First you see he is bald. Then a wave of his magic wand and abracadabra.  Poof. There is hair again. 
What else could it be?

haha you got me ... its a hair system lol! 

• Haha 1

• Administrators

The subtle nuance of the widows peak is a master class on hairline recreation. I was apprehensive on adding more grafts to an already great hairline, but this is honestly one of your best decisions.

IMG_5187.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Moderators
On 7/31/2024 at 9:44 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

The subtle nuance of the widows peak is a master class on hairline recreation. I was apprehensive on adding more grafts to an already great hairline, but this is honestly one of your best decisions.

IMG_5187.jpeg

Yes. I am usually in favor of adding a small widows peak. I think on most people it adds a bit of naturalness to it. It breaks up the straight line of hair across the head look.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

• Administrators

Norwood reaper has been slayed!

7A582786-BD24-4E58-A483-16D6317078D9.jpeg

• Like 2

View my thread

Posted (edited)
On 8/4/2024 at 6:58 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

Norwood reaper has been slayed!

7A582786-BD24-4E58-A483-16D6317078D9.jpeg

Cheers Melvin! Probably worth pointing out that the shot in direct sunlight with the hair combed forward, is by far the harshest condition for any transplant to be under. With styling and in virtually any another setting, it always looks significantly better (i.e you don't see any scalp!)! But equally it is owed to the forum members to show how the transplant will differ depending on conditions. 

That said I am much more comfortable going outdoors without needing to style, as the density has really improved, since I had 2k grafts sprinkled across my scalp on the third sitting in Feb.

Now that I am able to comfortably walk out the house without feeling the need to style the hair. But more importantly not feel self-conscious about not styling, It very much feels a case of mission accomplished for me. Any improvements that may come hereafter I guess are just a bonus! 

Edited by Bandit90
  • Like 2