Hair Transplant Travel (Everything You Need To Know)

• Administrators

• Like 6

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Definitely a video a lot of people looking to travel for their hair transplants will benefit from. 

I think getting one is daunting enough, never mind the potential language barriers. Having some reassurance on what to expect both there and back helps. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Definitely a video a lot of people looking to travel for their hair transplants will benefit from. 

I think getting one is daunting enough, never mind the potential language barriers. Having some reassurance on what to expect both there and back helps. 

Yea, I was thinking pinning this and adding to it as new things change with traveling. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Great video Melvin and in many ways a must. It may save someone from going to the 'local surgeon' because it's convenient versus doing one's research to find the surgeon best for them.

Absolutely, in this day and age, we should never let location be a deciding factor.

• Like 1

View my thread

I was researching visas and one of the interesting things I read about is the Schengen Visa. From what I understand, if you're from certain countries (Europe, Canada, US) you can get by without a visa in those countries

3 hours ago, deeznuts said:

I was researching visas and one of the interesting things I read about is the Schengen Visa. From what I understand, if you're from certain countries (Europe, Canada, US) you can get by without a visa in those countries

You should always check the agreements and travel advice on your countries government website. Information is regularly updated and even then they will tell you yo go double check on your intended countries website whether they require you to have a Visa. 

For example in the UK, before Brexit as members of the EU you could free travel on any EU member states passport without a Visa requirement. Now things are more difficult. 

The USA for example i think does allow an e-Visa to be applied from as a British Passport holder however, India for some reason does not. 

• Like 1