8k euros for Hairtransplant

HI

i just got budget from Clinica de Freitas For 8k euros with an extraction of 2.800 follicles (5.600 hairs approx.)

I want to lower my hairline with 1,5 cm or cm with density. 

I don’t know about the price because I have offer from other like Now Hair Time and Hair Instanbul for around 5k dollars. So the price are very huge difference 

anyone who have been in Clinica De Freitas in Spain ? 

br 

7C0FD00E-FC03-46AE-98BD-18F511F53B38.png

Edited by Thagppps

• Thagppps changed the title to 8k euros for Hairtransplant

Dr De Freitas is one of the elite, lots of results here and is also forum recommended. The other 2 are very low quality and are most likely to ruin your scalp, you won’t find much better than Dr Freitas, and you won’t find much worse than the other 2 “clinics/hair mills” you mentioned.

• Like 4

Choosing Dr Freitas will save you in the long run, there is a reason those others are much cheaper, just look around on the forum. Choosing a poor clinic/hair mill would mean seeking a more expensive repair at a later date, absolutely not worth any risk, Your scalp is too valuable ! 

• Like 2

Without a doubt, go to Dr. Freitas. The difference in quality and care will be night and day. Don't trust your scalp to just anyone. 

• Like 1

My advice does not constitute a patient-physician relationship nor as medical advice and all medical questions/concerns should be addressed to your medical provider. 

• Administrators

That’s a very good price. In my opinion, it’s a steal. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.