Eugenix |Norwood 2|Complete Temple Point Restoration + Hairline|May 2022|2010 Grafts|Dr Priyadarshini Das

On 9/22/2022 at 11:16 AM, NARMAK said:

Can't say i know all the Eugenix alumni lol, but i do know Armen (MazAB) because he really spent a lot of time and helped me out with information beforehand and as have people like John (Bandit90) who i got to visit in person which was great as well from an extra layer of reassurance. 

I think the other main reason is because the guys like Karl (Zoomster) and Adrian (Gatsby) are quite prominent and active on the forum and there's a sense of familiarity there through their widely known journeys via YouTube as well as the forum. 

I also think it's more personalised when addressing somebody using the first name and probably easier to type than sometimes what we might have chosen online as a username lol

@GoliGoliGoli FYI Kamran mentions here that we have met in person...,  so might just be plausible that I know him!  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

@GoliGoliGoli FYI Kamran mentions here that we have met in person...,  so might just be plausible that I know him!  

Maybe you met him in person, but it doesn't mean that you know what he is thinking. 

Kamran in his last posts wasnt 100% happy or 100% unhappy. He provided valid concerns about his HT

Since you reached out to him, we can just wait till he comes and tell us beautiful story with Eugenix, rainbows, unicorns and happy flying dragons. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

What does this prove? I never denied that you know him. It's completely irrelevent. What's at question is how his results turned out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
13 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Maybe you met him in person, but it doesn't mean that you know what he is thinking. 

Kamran in his last posts wasnt 100% happy or 100% unhappy. He provided valid concerns about his HT

Since you reached out to him, we can just wait till he comes and tell us beautiful story with Eugenix, rainbows, unicorns and happy flying dragons. 

And if he’s happy, will there be more conspiracies, he was paid off, or something else. In the end, it will make no difference for you, or anyone else that dislikes the clinic thats posted here. If someone’s happy they will point to other unhappy cases. I certainly don’t want anyone attacking him because he doesn’t fit their narrative whether he’s happy or unhappy. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

However, your position isn't hugely dissimilar to a lot NW6/7 restorations on here who have had multiple passes. You are only about 1/3 of the way through your transformation, keep your eyes on prize and get the next sitting done soon and your going to look top notch! 

Yeah, now it is obvious. 

But i was classified by Eugenix as Norwood 3V and there was no information about next surgeries. They couldn't lie to you that you are Norwood 3, because your case is little different, you didn't have hair at all. 

I have miniaturised hair all over the scalp and Zarev calculated that this miniaturised hair has even 40grafts/cm2 density. 

Before HT it looked appealing

449946871_464169219733999_1099624229782044765_n.thumb.jpg.eeb876fd066b1dde0ae9578d9e5b5202.jpg

And afer HT it's just weird

451439510_918246396776123_1079491365767191207_n.jpg.dc86ae65bef0822a9bcdd1d87aae2a03.jpg

So John, Eugenix didn't ruin your hairstyle after 1st procedure for sure, like in my case. Maybe that's why you don't understand my perspective. 

And i  think that's enough about my case here, if you want to continue this off-topic, we can move to my topic i guess:D

Edited by GeneralNorwood

1 minute ago, Melvin- Admin said:

And if he’s happy, will there be more conspiracies, he was paid off, or something else.

That's not my theory. I doubt that he was paid off, because when something goes wrong, Eugenix doesn't care about patients. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

And if he’s happy, will there be more conspiracies, he was paid off, or something else. In the end, it will make no difference for you, or anyone else that dislikes the clinic thats posted here. If someone’s happy they will point to other unhappy cases. I certainly don’t want anyone attacking him because he doesn’t fit their narrative whether he’s happy or unhappy. 

Good god man, what are you talking about. No one is attacking anyone. We're just curious why he disappeared around the time he was expressing some doubts about his result.

Like GeneralNorwood said, his result wasn't a botch by any means. If he comes back and says he's happy and posts pictures we'll all tell him congratulations. Eugenix has some really great cases on here. The people who don't like Eugenix have never denied this. We're just always shocked by how aggressively the Eugenix Bro crowd defends them in cases where they clearly have f*cked up and left people botched and then patient blame them. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1
  • Face Palm 1

Looks, it's just strange that someone who is a regular long time poster her completely disappears EXACTLY at the same time he begins to express doubts about his result. Especially considering IrishPaddy did the same exact thing previously with the same clinic. It doesn't prove anything and I'm not saying it does, I'm just pointing out that it's strange. It's you guys putting words in our mouth suggesting we're promoting "conspiracy theories". Enough with your straw man arguments, just admit the timing of when NARMARK and IrishPaddy left is a bit odd. 

People who are happy, post some good results and disappear, that's true. 

But people who present various concerns and doesn't seem happy, they tend to stay longer. Or sometimes they are just dissapointed and stop posting anyway. 

For sure in this case, it wasn't like Kamran was super happy and he stopped posting. 

My guess is that he was dissapointed about some things, that they didn't turned out the way he imagined and he just stopped posting. But yes, that is speculation based on his last posts.

Don't compare it to "Reptilians rule the world" or "Earth is flat" theories, because that's just silly. 

• Valued Contributor
20 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Don't compare it to "Reptilians rule the world" or "Earth is flat" theories, because that's just silly

Nobody did this though. 

What happened is that @GoliGoliGolistated that the least likely explanation was actually the “most likely” as to why two (two!) posters stopped posting, as though the forum isn’t full of journey threads that suddenly stop being updated, most of the time by people who just move on content. 

And he managed to claim it was “suspicious” that two patients who connected on the same forum might be in contact and communication away from the forum, despite it being not uncommon at all. 

It was a stupid post. Nothing more, nothing less. 

• Valued Contributor
35 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

just admit the timing of when NARMARK and IrishPaddy left is a bit odd. 

But it’s not “odd”. It happens all the time. You only think it’s odd through confirmation bias. 

If you took the totally of threads and analysed when people drop off you’d find it’s common as muck. At least two people have seen Paddy’s results at 12 months and report they’re good and that his absence from the forum was to do more so with his personal life. 

And John’s last comms with Kamran sound positive. In his thread he comes across as calm and waiting to see how it pans out and neither happy yet nor unhappy. Hopefully we get an overdue update. 

• Like 2

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

But it’s not “odd”. It happens all the time. You only think it’s odd through confirmation bias. 

If you took the totally of threads and analysed when people drop off you’d find it’s common as muck. At least two people have seen Paddy’s results at 12 months and report they’re good and that his absence from the forum was to do more so with his personal life. 

And John’s last comms with Kamran sound positive. In his thread he comes across as calm and waiting to see how it pans out and neither happy yet nor unhappy. Hopefully we get an overdue update. 

Well said, hopefully @NARMAK comes and provides an update. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

You are not understanding the point. If your average poster were to stop posting tomorrow that would not be odd. Like you said people drop off all the time. Using me as an example, if I stopped posting tomorrow there would not be anything odd about that. I have documented my results fully. I am happy with my result. There would be no unanswered questions left open.

However, if I were to have disappeared 6 months after my HT right around the same time I started noticing some things "off" about my result, after having been an active and regular contributor for a long time, that would be indeed be odd. I'm not saying anything other than that. It's just odd. It may indeed be a complete coincidence. 

You are making a classic logical fallacy: the false equivalency. It's the timing of when they disappeared that is odd, not the fact that they disappeared. Hope that helps. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yeah, now it is obvious. 

But i was classified by Eugenix as Norwood 3V and there was no information about next surgeries. They couldn't lie to you that you are Norwood 3, because your case is little different, you didn't have hair at all. 

I have miniaturised hair all over the scalp and Zarev calculated that this miniaturised hair has even 40grafts/cm2 density. 

Before HT it looked appealing

449946871_464169219733999_1099624229782044765_n.thumb.jpg.eeb876fd066b1dde0ae9578d9e5b5202.jpg

And afer HT it's just weird

451439510_918246396776123_1079491365767191207_n.jpg.dc86ae65bef0822a9bcdd1d87aae2a03.jpg

So John, Eugenix didn't ruin your hairstyle after 1st procedure for sure, like in my case. Maybe that's why you don't understand my perspective. 

And i  think that's enough about my case here, if you want to continue this off-topic, we can move to my topic i guess:D

I can understand that you’re unhappy, but this is better suited on your thread and not someone else’s journey. Let’s keep this thread on track until Narmak posts there’s nothing else to say. Everything that has been posted has been speculation. 

View my thread

11 minutes ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I can understand that you’re unhappy, but this is better suited on your thread and not someone else’s journey. 

Yes, check the last sentence in the post that you are quoting. I literally said the same thing. 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

You are making a classic logical fallacy: the false equivalency. It's the timing of when they disappeared that is odd, not the fact that they disappeared. Hope that helps. 

Uh oh. Sorry to burst your bubble here but if you'd actually read Kamran's update more carefully (and by 'carefully', I mean THE FIRST LINE), you'd have seen he said:

Okay, this update is very long overdue and i apologise but life unfortunately has been getting in the way.

His updates were already slowing down by this point, and he literally tells you why. So, is this "more likely" to be very odd timing, as you suggest, or is it more likely to be a simple case of life getting in the way of updating and engaging with the forum (ya know, like he said himself)?

So now let's deal with Paddy. I hadn't read his thread for a long, long time. But I'm confused why he's even being mentioned. His last update was a 6 month update. The progress looked very good and completely on course for a home run result, and he himself said:

I'M ONLY AT THE 6 MONTH MARK NOW AND I'M REALLY PLEASED WITH HOW MY HT HAS TURNED OUT TO DATE. 

His last update does not indicate anything "off" about his result, and there's absolutely no suggestion from him of being dissatisfied with his HT progress at the time of posting. So your below comment doesn't apply: 

2 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

it's just strange that someone who is a regular long time poster her completely disappears EXACTLY at the same time he begins to express doubts about his result. Especially considering IrishPaddy did the same exact thing previously with the same clinic.

That he posted regularly and then appeared to stop suddenly isn't uncommon either, and we already had some explanation for his absence in another thread by someone who had spoken with him and said he's simply been very busy running his restaurant. In the absence of an explanation it may appear odd, but we already had an explanation before your belter of a post.

I made no false equivalency. I simply bothered to familiarise myself with some of the details that you glossed over in order to arrive at your "it's suspicious!" conclusion.

As GN wishes for us to move on from this on his thread, I'll do so from now.

I hope this helped.

• Well Done 1

22 hours ago, Berba11 said:

So now let's deal with Paddy. I hadn't read his thread for a long, long time. But I'm confused why he's even being mentioned. His last update was a 6 month update. The progress looked very good and completely on course for a home run result, and he himself said:

His last update does not indicate anything "off" about his result, and there's absolutely no suggestion from him of being dissatisfied with his HT progress at the time of posting. So your below comment doesn't apply: 

This is all completely, unequivocally, factually... TRUE!

I hadn't read Paddy's thread in a long time either. I remember him having an issue but looking at his results they don't look that bad for a 1st pass. Either way, I standby my statement that it's odd to disappear right around the time your results are coming in, and in NARMARK's case he did disappear right around the time he noted his concerns.

You have been around the HT world long enough to know it isn't unusual for a clinic to request a vow of silence in return for rectifying a situation by providing additional work to a patient at a discounted or free rate. Again I have no proof that happened in either case, but my entire point here is that the timing of when NARMARK and Paddy disappeared is suspicious. And I stand by that while also admitting Paddy's 6 month result looked good, even if the lighting was extremely favorable. 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 10:39 PM, GoliGoliGoli said:

You have been around the HT world long enough to know it isn't unusual for a clinic to request a vow of silence in return for rectifying a situation by providing additional work to a patient at a discounted or free rate. Again I have no proof that happened in either case, but my entire point here is that the timing of when NARMARK and Paddy disappeared is suspicious. And I stand by that while also admitting Paddy's 6 month result looked good, even if the lighting was extremely favorable. 

I gotta say, the debate here shows the independent quality of this forum which is brilliant

That being said, I wouldn't think that a clinic that handles 3000 patients a year cares much about a few reviews that might be about to turn sour, especially if they're putting out decent results overall

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

Posted (edited)

its so wild to me that @NARMAK was one of the most diligent, thoughtful posters on this forum. Posting an exhausting amount of time, keeping us all rigorously updated on his hair transplant journey. 

He did exhaustive research on Eugenix, and came away unhappy. Showing that even with extensive diligence and research, luck plays a role. 

And then Narmak seems to have fallen off the face of the earth for some unknown reason. 

This thread is definitely one of the most mysterious I have encountered on here. Such an unsolved mystery on what happened to OP

Was he paid off, is he even alive, did he decide it was better to continue his hair transplant journey in private, did he decide to just accept the outcome and end his journey, why bother with a HT forum if the journey has ended, etc. 

Very very intriguing and a bit frustrating for community members following this closely all along, with no update on all of this. 

Edited by HappyMan2021
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Paul_ said:

I gotta say, the debate here shows the independent quality of this forum which is brilliant

That being said, I wouldn't think that a clinic that handles 3000 patients a year cares much about a few reviews that might be about to turn sour, especially if they're putting out decent results overall

The first rule of Eugenix, is DO NOT talk about Eugenix 

Edited by RTC
  • Haha 7

20 hours ago, Paul_ said:

For 95% of clinics this is true. The clinic I went to wouldn't even be aware if someone posted a bad review of them online.

But Eugenix is very focused on scaling up their operation and because of this they are VERY brand/marketing focused. They've done a great job of using this forum (I mean that sincerely) and they are very aware of what's discussed here. 

I think it's probably time I have a brief update as John (Bandit90) had been in touch and during me falling off the face of the Earth so to speak it seems that there's been a lot of speculation around what happened.

Simply put. Life.

I have had a tough situation around various things and because of that I haven't really had the mental energy to try and come back here to give a proper update as I'm still dealing with a bunch of stuff.

I want to be clear though, that I haven't been given any hush hush deal by Eugenix to take some vow of silence and actually will be positing pictures as part of an update as soon as I can hopefully over the next week or so when I've had an opportunity to get some personal things in order. Here in the UK it's quite sunny at the moment so will hopefully get some shots as to how things look.

I hope this brief update will at least assuage some conspiracy theories that er...Eugenix are running a Fight Club where a free hair transplant may or may not be on the line lol. However there's nothing ominous around my disappearance from positing except some very tough personal circumstances which are ongoing still. 

I always intended to give back to the people who followed this and make sure I close things out on exactly how things went and currently standing. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get around to it earlier but it's always better to try and focus on yourself when needed imo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow 1