Eugenix |Norwood 2|Complete Temple Point Restoration + Hairline|May 2022|2010 Grafts|Dr Priyadarshini Das

48 minutes ago, Al - Moderator said:

I think your temple points look pretty good. It's better to be too thin than to be too thick. The hair is facing the right direction and blends in well. 

I definitely think they're the right hair calibre, say than thick hair, but my personal feeling was that the thinner look is much more to do with the chosen level of density than anything. 

Hopefully I can get this addressed in a 2nd procedure but I still think due to the entire journey and so on being such an arduous procedure that even objectively they didn't seem to match up with the dense look of the hairline, so there's a slight mismatch there if you will. However they appear to look natural which is very important but thinning. Subjectively that makes me knock it down a bit more because they were the primary goal to get addressed.

If I had a straight forward journey to try and return to India or get there in the first time just like 95% or more of people on this forum can, then I might have just felt a bit better about needing a 2nd procedure and say easily being able to go back. It is not a straight forward journey and the amount of time I'm deliberately forced to wait and the excessive information I'm required to provide for the Visa compared to almost every single other person who has gone to Eugenix, I think that experience would probably make people understand the experience a bit better too.

Subjectively I've tried to be fair as I can, but at the end of the day I think I've tried to be fair and how you feel about it obviously is personal.

Thank you for saying they look good though. It's nice to get a validation on things I also felt were right like the right calibre of hair.