Hair transplant by Fuegenix 17/09/22

Grant

7 hours ago, Grant said:

I’m confused with your answer 

I’m this guy who had this done

ive had around 9000 grafts in total taken out from the original 2 botched to the 2 dr Ahmed did

my don’t still looks fine after all this

That’s what I meant, when you went to fix it with Munib your donor was extremely limited and your hair texture is fine, most surgeons won’t get such coverage and illusion of density.

If you went for highly skilled from the beginning you probably had a much better hair.

But your result is still great.

2 hours ago, Kanan said:

What an incredible transformation!!🫡 You must be very pleased. 

Yes very pleased 

1 hour ago, Maorizio said:

That’s what I meant, when you went to fix it with Munib your donor was extremely limited and your hair texture is fine, most surgeons won’t get such coverage and illusion of density.

If you went for highly skilled from the beginning you probably had a much better hair.

But your result is still great.

I suppose if dr Ahmed took 4400 grafts in total is limited then I had a limited donor

and yes it does look great

thanks 👍

1 minute ago, Grant said:

I suppose if dr Ahmed took 4400 grafts in total is limited then I had a limited donor

and yes it does look great

thanks 👍

Donor isn’t always about grafts it’s about the average hairs per graft.

If someone got extracted with 5,000 grafts but most are singles or doubles at most it doesn’t mean the donor is good cause the average hairs per grafts is low.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is like magic. I can’t understand how this works. My mind is actually blown. Is graft selection and placement this critical?

If we look at post transplant pictures for either the first or second surgery, the grafts are placed quite far away from each other. You can clearly see gaps between grafts so how is it growing in so densely? What is going on here?! How are the results sooooo amazingly good?! Most other clinics would throw twice as many grafts into this same area and get half the results and no one would question the idea that “you needed more grafts because you were a norwood 7.”

The coverage that dr munib achieved with minimal grafts is godlike. Perhaps he is cherry picking mainly multi grafts and angling them strategically to create this illusion? Anyone have thoughts on this because if this is what 4400 grafts look like, idk what we are all doing going to any other surgeons 😂 

@Grant congrats on your results buddy. I’m sure you feel like a new man! I’m also sure the second surgery was as incredible as the first!

btw, what dosage of oral minoxidil are you on? I am curious if this is playing an important role in the final outcome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/17/2024 at 2:28 PM, maintaining said:

@FueGenix Hey, doc!  Any updates on this patient’s crown procedure?

Sorry all about the late reply 

going through some personal issues that luckily haven’t affected my hair growth lol

heres a picture I took today I. The same spot and lighting I do every time now 

7.5 months 1800 grafts at crown

thinner at my left side at parting 

@Melvin- Admin if you could do your magic again please and put a comparison start and where I am today it would be appreciated 😊

IMG_8370.thumb.jpeg.46d673cb38483bb78667df1696c30b6b.jpegIMG_8370.thumb.jpeg.46d673cb38483bb78667df1696c30b6b.jpegIMG_8370.thumb.jpeg.46d673cb38483bb78667df1696c30b6b.jpegIMG_8367.thumb.jpeg.93ef9db9739414595e06c615327fcf39.jpeg

IMG_8368.jpeg

Edited by Grant

1 hour ago, maintaining said:

@Grant looking good!

i didn’t see that thin spot in previous photos after the first surgery. was it not shown, or has it happened since?

Maybe it was the lighting or brushed differently 

I was always thin there

• Administrators

Unbelievable transformation. 

791CAA0C-90B1-4D42-8017-8E738461D759.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/29/2024 at 4:47 AM, caveman said:

This is like magic. I can’t understand how this works. My mind is actually blown. Is graft selection and placement this critical?

If we look at post transplant pictures for either the first or second surgery, the grafts are placed quite far away from each other. You can clearly see gaps between grafts so how is it growing in so densely? What is going on here?! How are the results sooooo amazingly good?! Most other clinics would throw twice as many grafts into this same area and get half the results and no one would question the idea that “you needed more grafts because you were a norwood 7.”

The coverage that dr munib achieved with minimal grafts is godlike. Perhaps he is cherry picking mainly multi grafts and angling them strategically to create this illusion? Anyone have thoughts on this because if this is what 4400 grafts look like, idk what we are all doing going to any other surgeons 😂 

@Grant congrats on your results buddy. I’m sure you feel like a new man! I’m also sure the second surgery was as incredible as the first!

btw, what dosage of oral minoxidil are you on? I am curious if this is playing an important role in the final outcome. 

Couldn't agree more. That's how good Munib is.

There's lots of hype about surgeons who can extract and place 10k+ grafts for Norwood 6-7 patients, yet look at what Munib achieved with a repair case using less than half of that...the images for sure don't lie. Surgeons and assistants may lie, but the high resolution pictures don't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Mature hairline" is euphemism for balding.

On 8/29/2024 at 3:47 AM, caveman said:

Sorry forgot to say 2.5mg oral

• Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 9:47 PM, caveman said:

IMO hes rightfully just very conservative in difficult cases like this which allows him to pack with more density.

2 hours ago, primo said:

IMO hes rightfully just very conservative in difficult cases like this which allows him to pack with more density.

Hi Primo,

The hairline design is not overly conservative and remained in the same position as the previous clinic had placed it.

Additionally, the area is not densely packed, with noticeable space between the grafts. When grafts are placed correctly, at the right depth, and achieve close to 100% yield, there’s no need to overpopulate an area with more grafts than necessary. I no longer practice dense packing. In the past, I worked with 50-60 grafts/cm², but with the advancements in ensuring 100% yield, such density is usually unnecessary—unless the specific case calls for it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

Hi Primo,

The hairline design is not overly conservative and remained in the same position as the previous clinic had placed it.

Additionally, the area is not densely packed, with noticeable space between the grafts. When grafts are placed correctly, at the right depth, and achieve close to 100% yield, there’s no need to overpopulate an area with more grafts than necessary. I no longer practice dense packing. In the past, I worked with 50-60 grafts/cm², but with the advancements in ensuring 100% yield, such density is usually unnecessary—unless the specific case calls for it.

Well I stand corrected then!

Edited by primo
  • Like 1

@FueGenix Doc! I remember You claimed that the density must stay around 45 cm2, in oder to avoid adverse effects on the long run, right?

In addition I'd like to know which kind of punch do You use, mothorized or manuale one? You showed the size is between .6 - .8 mm