Numan Topical Spray

Hi guys,

Hope all is good.

I recently bought Numan topical spray with minoxidil and finasteride as my first attempt to stop hair loss (30 year old male).

Just curious to see if anyone else has used this product or similar topical sprays and how do you find them?

I find it leaves my hair a bit greasy after using it but I’m sure I can adapt to it and if it works even better!

Cheers

• Administrators

I’ve never heard of it, both ingredients are good. There are a lot of topicals, but most still cause sides from finasteride. The topical the forum recommends is XYON and I would give oral minoxidil a strong consideration. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

I’m going to basically try these products for a year and see if my hair loss stabilises. I’d be very keen on getting a hair transplant at some point but I don’t want to rush the decision and end up playing catch-up. Only slightly frustrating part is my hair in the meantime is becoming harder to style!