Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das

4 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

"Of all the clinics in all the towns of the world, you had to walk into Eugenix" 

A bit of a Humphrey Bogart joke for ya ;) 

Play it, Sam. Play "As Hairline Goes By"

playit.png.f3cfd52fe9e70130d74f01ab40e3d061.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, davidn said:

@GeneralNorwood who presented your case? Bisanga? "What not to do"

5 hours ago, Berba11 said:

You definitely have to give us more details on this! 😅

It was shown by dr. Muresanu to doctors who attended conference. Very short presentation and that's it. 

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

It was shown by dr. Muresanu to doctors who attended conference. Very short presentation and that's it. 

Interesting. Did you he send you a video of the presentation? Would be fascinating to see that!

6 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Are you serious?

Dam Bro!

After two years, what has been the response of the unresponsible clinic?

They offered me nothing. No refund, no repair. But at the other hand, i didn't ask for it. 

Our last contact was more then 1 year ago

They had video talk with me, there was even dr. Arika (she wasn't my surgeon). They promised that "they are not leaving me alone" and even learned some polish words to impress me. They said that consultant will be contacting me regulary. After their noble announcment the drama in my topic resolved. That was last time i heard from them🤣

13 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Interesting. Did you he send you a video of the presentation? Would be fascinating to see that!

This kind of conference is not recorded for the public. It's only for doctors eyes. 

spacer.png

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 4

On 7/2/2024 at 8:36 AM, Paul_ said:

You can scale your hairline back. I removed 1300 grafts myself, several others like @Davy (thanks Davy for the help btw!) as well. Even if it looks scary the hairline heals surprisingly fast and well

• Pros: grafts to fix the patches, a more mature hairline, next best thing to turning back time
  • Cons:  done in 2 steps with 4-6 months in between, more costly, aftercare to mitigate scarring risk

Yes, removing 1000+ grafts from the frontal third is something to consider, but not for now. 

On 7/2/2024 at 8:36 AM, Paul_ said:

And for the long game, still planning to go with Dr Zarev for pretty much full coverage in a couple of years? 

And what do you suggest? I'm thinking about fixing "disconnection" this year, without watiting 3 years for Zarev. 

11 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yes, removing 1000+ grafts from the frontal third is something to consider, but not for now. 

And what do you suggest? I'm thinking about fixing "disconnection" this year, without watiting 3 years for Zarev. 

Heya, I would consider first doing the hairline extractions (which will take 2 sessions and 12-18 months to have the results fully materialize anyway), and fix the disconnection areas with those grafts + a bit more from donor if needed

And then with maximized remaining donor, fix the rest overall with Zarev magic in 3y

• Like 2

Two successful repairs (pluggy hairline removal + donor restoration) with Dr Ball - The Maitland Clinic

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/72766-pluggy-hairline-removal-donor-restocking-2-repairs-with-dr-ball-maitland-clinic/

59 minutes ago, Paul_ said:

Heya, I would consider first doing the hairline extractions (which will take 2 sessions and 12-18 months to have the results fully materialize anyway), and fix the disconnection areas with those grafts + a bit more from donor if needed

Yeah, that's basically plan proposed to me by dr. Muresanu. But he wants to extract ~200 grafts from the hairline, no more. The rest ~1300 grafts he wants to take from the donor. So that would be total ~1500 grafts to repair this disconnection areas. 

This is a sad saga and sure will be ok in the end.

If anything,it will maybe make these young guys think twice about trying to achieve teenage hairlines and going to these hair mills springing up all over social media promising the world.

18 years ago (NW5)I came on here with my results from 1st HT which was very conservative and was ridiculed by many saying I should have had a mega session in the U.S and a “one and done” and temple points etc.

My Dr (who was also being ridiculed by the usual suspects at that time) explained to me at the consultation that I was likely heading towards NW7 and with finite donor he could help but I was never going to have a full head of hair. We planned accordingly and last week I had my 4th and hopefully last (at 54)HT to address the crown and wait for it…..lateral humps which have been more noticeable over the last few years.

I notice none of the “experts” from all those years ago have chimed in on this epic thread, in fact none of them are here anymore 😂Anyway moral of story is more is not always better and I think I read something about not worrying about 20 years time,you will believe me.

All the best General, I’m sure you will get sorted in the near future.

• Like 1

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

4 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Why not be patient and let Dr.Zarev do the magic?

Because 3 years wating with this terrible disconnected areas is just to long man 

4 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

I am sorry if i missed but did you spoke with Dr. Munib or Dr. Laorwong?

No, i didn't speak with them. 

5 hours ago, Paul_ said:

And then with maximized remaining donor, fix the rest overall with Zarev magic in 3y

This would be the smartest move. Bring the hairline a little back and fix the disconnection while not wasting grafts, having (partial) results soon and let Zarev do his magic in 2-3 years for the remainder of the head.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yeah, that's basically plan proposed to me by dr. Muresanu. But he wants to extract ~200 grafts from the hairline, no more. The rest ~1300 grafts he wants to take from the donor. So that would be total ~1500 grafts to repair this disconnection areas. 

Have you had a further chat with Dr Sever about this?

I know he’s more reluctant to go big on the hairline extraction right away and has a preference for breaking up a hairline with a lower number rather than raising it - I’m starting with a couple hundred to test the waters initially, but then 3 months later do another round of extractions plus adding density to the midscalp using donor. 

His idea is to extract from the hairline bit by bit until we get to a satisfactory position. What I’m thinking of doing after the second session is using electrolysis to get rid of the rest so that the third session is purely a hairline rebuild rather than extraction again (also cheaper!). 

He will take your hairline back up, but he’ll do it more cautiously than surgeons like Feriduni & Ball who go for the biggest round of extraction on the first pass and then less each time afterwards to get to where it needs to be. 

3 hours ago, balody said:

This is a sad saga and sure will be ok in the end.

If anything,it will maybe make these young guys think twice about trying to achieve teenage hairlines and going to these hair mills springing up all over social media promising the world.

18 years ago (NW5)I came on here with my results from 1st HT which was very conservative and was ridiculed by many saying I should have had a mega session in the U.S and a “one and done” and temple points etc.

My Dr (who was also being ridiculed by the usual suspects at that time) explained to me at the consultation that I was likely heading towards NW7 and with finite donor he could help but I was never going to have a full head of hair. We planned accordingly and last week I had my 4th and hopefully last (at 54)HT to address the crown and wait for it…..lateral humps which have been more noticeable over the last few years.

I notice none of the “experts” from all those years ago have chimed in on this epic thread, in fact none of them are here anymore 😂Anyway moral of story is more is not always better and I think I read something about not worrying about 20 years time,you will believe me.

All the best General, I’m sure you will get sorted in the near future.

One of the best posts I've read on this site actually. Shows how little things change over time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Because 3 years wating with this terrible disconnected areas is just to long man 

I think if you're going to fix the disconnect sooner and not wait for Zarev (Which is completely understandable) just do it all in a single go with someone like Mursenau/Laorwong/Bisanga. My worry with splitting up surgeries is it just increases the amount of variables and possibility for angulation/strategy to be different. Seems more logical to do the disconnect and crown/mid third work all at the same time (With focus mainly on the disconnect and mid third) as opposed to splitting it up a bunch. But I also understand wanting to have Zarev involved for the most extensive part due to him specializing in NW7 cases which it seems you're destined for. 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli
  • Like 1