Eugenix 3514 grafts (720 on the temples) May 2022 Dr Priyadarshini Das

@GeneralNorwood At least the direction and angles seem to be good for the crown grafts. Your whorl is behind them and can be reconstructed with the proper geometry and blended with those existing grafts. At least my layman opinion thinks it can be done.

Actually your whorl strengthened quite a bit with medication anyway so that is quite good.

If they placed the grafts where the whorl was, then that would be much worse. In this case since it is ahead of it, that makes it doable to implant around.

Right now it looks unnatural because no one has that pattern, a thick little island around miniaturized hair in the crown. With your next surgery it can be fixed.

Edited by asterix0

On 8/30/2023 at 1:09 AM, GeneralNorwood said:

FUT after FUE can be done. The question of how many grafts I will gain thanks to FUT is crucial for me

I'd go as far as to say that FUT after FUE is better than the other way around because a smaller portion of dormant follicles will get discarded.

18 hours ago, Tommy1991 said:

Couldn’t agree more, it’s not like the OP has a forehead like Hellboy. 

I just think this was a shocking HT

Shame on those established members of this forum for not saying it as it is. It’s black and white. It is inexcusable, never in a million years would a top HT doctor or clinic do something like this, just never. 

At least this OP seems like he has a good strength of character which is to be admired. I really hope he can get the results in the end he deserves.

This. Gotta be real. Dont make an extremely low hair line on a Norwood 6 is hair transplants 101. I absolutely admire how you deal with this @GeneralNorwood. Nerves of steal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Matthias said:

I'd go as far as to say that FUT after FUE is better than the other way around because a smaller portion of dormant follicles will get discarded.

With great respect FUT is better carried out first so that the integrity of the donor density is left in tact (after the strip has been taken). You most likely might be able to get two strips taken with still only one scar to show for it. Then once FUT is exhausted due to a lack of elasticity you can look at FUE. This way the donor will have a much fuller look with a maximum number of grafts taken compared to FUE alone being used.

• Like 1