Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

46 minutes ago, mtb said:

IMG_1465.jpeg

"Authorities released security camera footage and a photo of the person wanted for questioning in connection with Bulgarian incident.  A suspicious man hangs around the grocery stores and brags about his perfect hairline. Everyone with Norwood level 2 and above, please avoid contact with this invidual. Anyone who recognizes this person of interest can contact 1-800-CALL-ZAREV

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Haha 7

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mtb said:

Was at the local grocery and noticed the hair was looking awesome on the security camera. Now I’m a weird guy who takes pictures of himself at the grocery store. ha

Doing this sort of pompadour look now. Of course the lighting and camera can make such a huge difference in hair transplant photos. 11 month update photos coming next week  

edit: these look way worse on the forum on pc than on my phone. Apologies for that.

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

image.gif

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, hairman22 said:

not sure where to post but Zarev has increased prices again

Prices (hairtransplantation.bg)

i have my surgery in 2 months time i going to ask will he get any surgeons trained for a lower package

I think he wanted to train new surgeons, but many didn't want to commit to how rigorous the training would be...

Edited by asterix0

• Administrators

If demand keeps going up, prices have to, too. Unfortunately, that's how the market works. He still has the option to wait years to get his lower price. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/19/2024 at 7:09 AM, mphoenix said:

mtb - Last question I'll post on your topic before starting my own. Feel free to delete this from here as well mods.

I am having my surgery with Zarev January 25th. I am not getting on any meds long-term and he is ok with that.

That being said, I would do his topical/minoxidil solution short-term if it will help with the grafts taking. I would do it for a year. However, I know their is shock loss when you stop. Would that undo whatever benefits I had from taking it (know there is shock-loss, but curious if it will help with the adoption of the new grafts)?

Wanted to see if being on it short-term will help with adoption, then can get off of it later - but if there is no real benefit to that since I'm not on it long-term then I'll hold off.

@mphoenix looking forward to follow your thread man. I am very interested in those HT cases where no meds are involved. I think there are very few people I've seen here in HRN that mentioned they did not use any meds at all and had great results and one of them is @Capelli21. I am planning on not taking any meds as well if ever I have my HT so I'm very interested in following your case and really appreciate your updates. Hoping for a successful surgery, speedy recovery and  great outcome on your incoming surgery!

On 9/26/2024 at 2:46 AM, hairman22 said:

not sure where to post but Zarev has increased prices again

Prices (hairtransplantation.bg)

i have my surgery in 2 months time i going to ask will he get any surgeons trained for a lower package

Good luck and congratulations on your incoming surgery. In all honesty, I would rather pay the price for the surgeon himself and guarantee a higher rate of success and tested outcome than pay for a lower price and get an unknown result. Dr. Zarev really has tested results and proven track record that whatever he set his price justifies it. Even with his pricing right now, it's still not bad compared to US surgeons and one in Netherlands who sets way too ridiculous prices for mediocre results. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mr. Clean said:

@mphoenix looking forward to follow your thread man. I am very interested in those HT cases where no meds are involved. I think there are very few people I've seen here in HRN that mentioned they did not use any meds at all and had great results and one of them is @Capelli21. I am planning on not taking any meds as well if ever I have my HT so I'm very interested in following your case and really appreciate your updates. Hoping for a successful surgery, speedy recovery and  great outcome on your incoming surgery!

Thanks man! Do you use a hair system currently? (Your profile photo doesn't look like one, but doesn't look like you have too advanced hair loss either so wanted to check:)). Will do man!