Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

46 minutes ago, mtb said:

IMG_1465.jpeg

"Authorities released security camera footage and a photo of the person wanted for questioning in connection with Bulgarian incident.  A suspicious man hangs around the grocery stores and brags about his perfect hairline. Everyone with Norwood level 2 and above, please avoid contact with this invidual. Anyone who recognizes this person of interest can contact 1-800-CALL-ZAREV

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Haha 3

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mtb said:

Was at the local grocery and noticed the hair was looking awesome on the security camera. Now I’m a weird guy who takes pictures of himself at the grocery store. ha

Doing this sort of pompadour look now. Of course the lighting and camera can make such a huge difference in hair transplant photos. 11 month update photos coming next week  

edit: these look way worse on the forum on pc than on my phone. Apologies for that.

IMG_1466.jpeg

IMG_1465.jpeg

IMG_1468.jpeg

IMG_1469.jpeg

image.gif

• Haha 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.