Dr Zarev 11,941 grafts. 1st procedure 8,321, 2nd procedure 3,620

mtb

• Administrators
1 hour ago, mtb said:

11.5 month update. I have essentially “reached my final form”. Any imperfections in the pictures at this point are due to my poor styling or product. Going forward I’ll get a hair cut which will make the hair length from both transplant the same length. I was summoned back to Sofia, the Mt Olympus of hair transplantation, by Dr Zarev for final check up. Work schedule is a little hectic so not sure when I’ll be able to go. 

IMG_1741.jpeg

IMG_1742.jpeg

IMG_1743.jpeg

IMG_1744.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1747.jpeg

IMG_1749.jpeg

IMG_1752.jpeg

IMG_1753.jpeg

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1756.jpeg

IMG_1759.jpeg

IMG_1758.jpeg

This is god tier work. No way you don’t win best overall transformation this year.

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Had spent the last couple weeks trying to do this 80’s dry look/homeless man/surfer thing. Had a haircut last night and used some fiber cream that looked pretty good. Still grow the top part long. Also, a forum member asked me for some shots of the back when dry so I added a few of those here. 

IMG_1804.jpeg

IMG_1807.jpeg

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1830.jpeg

IMG_1831.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Wow 2

On 10/10/2024 at 11:25 AM, mtb said:

Had spent the last couple weeks trying to do this 80’s dry look/homeless man/surfer thing. Had a haircut last night and used some fiber cream that looked pretty good. Still grow the top part long. Also, a forum member asked me for some shots of the back when dry so I added a few of those here. 

IMG_1804.jpeg

IMG_1807.jpeg

IMG_1810.jpeg

IMG_1830.jpeg

IMG_1831.jpeg

IMG_1787.jpeg

IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1789.jpeg

Man your result is out of this world. Unbelievable… thanks for sharing. Who would have thought this is the same person on both photos. Congrats man, enjoy your mane 😄

IMG_8601.jpeg

• Moderators

WOW! Totally unbelievable.

IMG_8601.jpeg

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Not sure if the video will come through with good resolution. I took the ‘before’ video the morning of my surgery at the hotel. I took the ‘after’ video this week after a haircut. 

I’ll post my final update post, 12 months post-second surgery, next week.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

10 hours ago, mtb said:

Not sure if the video will come through with good resolution. I took the ‘before’ video the morning of my surgery at the hotel. I took the ‘after’ video this week after a haircut. 

Nah… this video shows the dad on the left side and his son on the right side 😁

Thanks for sharing this @mtb 👏🏼

13 hours ago, mtb said:

FSFrame1080Movie.mov

This is perfection dude, just wow.