Glenn Charles, FUT 3300, Jan 2022 - Before/After pics + Looking for recommendations on next surgeon for 2nd transplant

pb3454

On 6/15/2024 at 7:53 AM, Stavros said:

I think you guys supporting Dr. Charles is not a good look, with a quick search Dr. Charles short changing his patients on the number of grafts is widely known.. he claims it’s his enemies posting the bad reviews (like he’s the tinder swindler) on top of that his solutions are “free second surgeries”. (Who wants to ruin their donor area with the guy that already provided zero results) He always says he “doubles up to increase density” but he has the worst density with the number of grafts he claims in the entire business.  Im trying to work on a solution with him outside of a free surgery from the guy who gave me a hair transplant that caused me to have less hair than before the transplant… if the solution is not to my liking I’ll post an overwhelming amount of evidence for you to stop defending him and leading people astray. 

We would all appreciate it if you pos the before and after photos.

On 6/15/2024 at 10:32 AM, Melvin- Admin said:

The board and I reviewed him recently. Although, he’s had some recent shortcomings. The board felt he is still acting in good faith providing touch-ups and partial refunds when warranted. They didn’t feel removing him was appropriate yet. 

But by all means share the evidence. Pat and I no longer make the sole decision. It’s voted on by our board of valued contributors. They are unpaid volunteers that are knowledgeable and highly esteemed in our community. 

I have granted you access to send a private message so feel free to message either of us. 

@Berba11

@Steeeve

@Gatsby

@Al - Moderator

@A_4_Archan

Can you report your findings and the review of Dr. Charles to the group?

So I think we should have a discussion… I don’t think Dr Charles is a “bad guy” does anyone think he’s being dishonest about the actual number of grafts he’s using? Is he harvesting and using less? Harvesting what he says and not using them all? Or is the technique/system bad that he has a low survival rate or is it an artistry issue… what does everyone think?