Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

2 hours ago, sekiro109 said:

@Stewie did you notice anything with your beard? Like reduction in density or scars? How long did it take for the beard to come back? 

Not really, after a year I thought it looked a lot worse, and then when I looked properly it had just turned more white haha, honestly can't tell any difference, but I did not have mega amount of grafts out of it either I guess :)

On 7/17/2024 at 2:35 AM, Stewie said:

Thanks mate, like any HT if I don't give it some sort of style then it can fall apart a bit, but over the moon tbh! How you getting on? you won't be far off getting some growth soon?!

@Stewie nah bro I seen your density when it is shaved n not styled n it is impeccable

• Like 1

On 7/17/2024 at 2:35 AM, Stewie said:

Thanks mate, like any HT if I don't give it some sort of style then it can fall apart a bit, but over the moon tbh! How you getting on? you won't be far off getting some growth soon?!

I'm just 2mths n a few days so I'm so freaken bald again...

• Moderators

Wow. Looking really good.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.