Why is Dr Raghu Reddy no longer recommended?

I’ve a consultation with him, as I thought he was recommended on here! It seems he no longer is….
just wondering if this is anything to be concerned about… has he been posting bad results or something? 
mall I’ve been told is the forum and him decided to “part ways”. 
Has anyone had bad work from him? 
Cheers… 

1 minute ago, Spring15 said:

Not sure. Maybe he didn't want to keep paying the subscription to be recommended on this forum - no one really advocates for Reddy on here

Oh as simple as that then….. There’s quite a few posts about his work. And a big video interview with him. 
If he’s been doing bad work, it would be good to know.. 

7 minutes ago, Otis james said:

Oh as simple as that then….. There’s quite a few posts about his work. And a big video interview with him. 

I'm just speculating, but I don't recall seeing any botched jobs by Reddy or a forum vote for eviction which was Diep's fate here

8 hours ago, Otis james said:

there are actually quite a few good doctors who aren't on the recommended list. The recommended list is a good guide to help navigate your journey, but it is not the final end all be all of all good doctors in the world. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

there are actually quite a few good doctors who aren't on the recommended list. The recommended list is a good guide to help navigate your journey, but it is not the final end all be all of all good doctors in the world. 

Yeah, I get that… I was more curious as to why he’d been removed, that’s all. They simply “parted ways” apparently. Just making sure he hadn’t all of a sudden started having bad results…. 

He's been fairly consistent. I haven't heard of him dipping. To speculate, I'd imagine he's making enough business on his own that he no longer needs HRN sponsorship and/or doesn't think the fees he pays to be sponsored here generates him enough business. 

As far as I'm aware, he wasn't removed in similar fashion to ASMED, Diep or Bhatti.