Eugenix?

I haven't been here for awhile, this place seems new to me. Some results seem good. However I remember years back when I was on her Asmed, another Indian HT clinic, started out great and seemed to become a mill.

Is Eugenix on Vorhies, Rahal, Hasson level? Close? If so does anyone know basic costs?

Edited by ready4Hair

• Administrators

We removed both Asmed and Bhatti due to some poor results. I would suggest looking at some new reviews in the review section. You can also search Eugenix in the search page. Good luck on your research.

I was just an inch away from booking a a hairmill based on google reviews before i stumbled upon this goldmine of a forum. 

I’m a paid administrator for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive compensation from any clinic, and my comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
7 hours ago, ready4Hair said:

I haven't been here for awhile, this place seems new to me. Some results seem good. However I remember years back when I was on her Asmed, another Indian HT clinic, started out great and seemed to become a mill.

Is Eugenix on Vorhies, Rahal, Hasson level? Close? If so does anyone know basic costs?

Yeh eugenix is still good and u can choose a package in which dr arika makes all the incisions...even though they do lots of ht a day bt they are still producing great results ....and they have mentioned their cost on their website...dont know now if they removed tht or not...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023