EUGENIX / DR DAS / NORWOOD 6 / 6005+2203 = 8208 TOTAL GRAFTS / JULY 2022, JUNE 2023

On 1/12/2024 at 10:09 PM, MildSeven said:

Nice man

Your Crown and Midscalp Are Perfect now

i still remember the picture you showed me last june, you want add some density at midscalp and crown

20230521_220032.thumb.jpg.cf4884fbcd1cfa

20230521_220439.thumb.jpg.7506b755fbe329

Your result is incredible. Massive before after change for a nowrood 6 patient..Eugenix is propably the best clinic for higher norwood cases like you!

• 7 months later...

Any pics from this summer @Capelli21?

I seem to struggling mightily with crown growth myself. My hair loss was more extreme and severe than even yours, but my crown area still seems to be lagging so much. I plan to use a curling product or get a loose perm over the entire top and crown eventually, as I believe some waves and curls help mask the thinness better than the straight hair I have, but I can't do that for many more months yet.

Instagram: ethanlculver
Eugenix (Drs. Das/Somesh/Vinita) | 11,102 grafts | NW 6/7 | 28 yrs old | 2022/2023/2024
Treatments: Oral finasteride 1 mg, topical minoxidil, vitamin with biotin, hyaluronic acid moisturizer; all 6 days/week

• Moderators

Wow! I can't believe I am just seeing this now. How did I miss this entire thread all this time? Your hair looks amazing! You look like a completely different person.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a paid forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...